Code of Conduct

View Poll Results: Which do you like more? Creed Imperial or Clive Christain No. 1

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Creed Imperial

9 50.00%
  • Clive Christian No. 1

9 50.00%

Default Creed Imperial or Clive Christian No.1?

I am debating whether to buy Creed Imperial, or Clive Christian No.1. I have never smelled Clive Christian but from the description of the notes smells like it would be similar to Imperial. I love Imperial, is No. 1 as good or better?

Default Re: Creed Imperial or Clive Christian No.1?

I bought Imperial by Creed, not a big fav, but it's alright. I also bought "X" by Clive Christian and when I first sample this one, I liked it more than what I do now.

I also had the opportunity to sample 1872 by Clive Christian and No. 1 by Clive Christian...and if I had to go back and decide which one I should of had purchased, I'd would of have chosen No. 1

Overall, I expected better scents from Clive Christian, just because of their ridiculous high prices (perhaps it's the bottle that makes it so costly).
    Last edited by Papi_Chulo; 3rd May 2007 at 05:43 AM.

Wink Re: Creed Imperial or Clive Christian No.1?

I stick with M.I. from Creed...it is much cheaper...the C.C. NO. 1 is to expensive, but it last very long...the scent is very strong...one spray it´s enough...it has nothing to do with Imperial (is more an aquatic fruity scent).
    If you got the money buy both...

This makes me wonder how many people have actually tried Clive Christian. I have never had the pleasure of trying it, but I am really interested in trying it. Does anyone know if they give out samples? Also does Clive Christian own Crown Perfumery? I think I read this somewhere, but I have no idea if it is true.

Clive Christian bought out Crown and then liquidated its entire product line, bloody dork, only to replace it with his good but ridiculously overpriced conspicuous consumption frags, the packaging of which is based on the Crown aesthetic. However, since virtually everything is better in my book than MI, I had to vote for Clive anyway (ugh).
    My Wardrobe
    II est de forts parfums pour qui toute matière/Est poreuse. On dirait qu'ils pénètrent le verre.