Code of Conduct

Default Perfumes that accompany Princess and Tommy Bahama and Bur. Brit

Yeaaaaa...lol...another guy asking a question to the ladies out there but it's not a sexual tryin to get action question about what cologne you women love..lmao.

First and foremost...I am not wearing these perfumes...thats neither here nor there..lol

I Love The Princess by V.wang and Tommy Bahama as well as Burberry Brit.

I havent really had the time to go and smell every single perfume however....In your expertise in wearing perfumes...what other ones would be in this category, the 3 I like on a woman????

These are not spicy, talcum-y, and overflowering at all which is awesome. There sweet and a bit floral and Brit is like how Eternity for men was in the 80's or how Lemale is to men today..very popular. Brit for woman must be flying off the shelves...lol.

Again my question is : What other perfumes would be in the same league or have the same type of notes as the above 3 mentioned in the post???

Thank you all very much!
    The search for the perfect cologne is like a composer searching for the ultimate note.

P.S. F' Imus...Stern is King!

Default Re: Perfumes that accompany Princess and Tommy Bahama and Bur. Brit

Well, I can't say I like Princess (in fact, I hate it), but it's pretty much on-trend for the light, aquatic, synthetic florientals that are all the rage right now. If you like that, I'd try YSL Young Sexy Lovely, In Control Curious Britney Spears, and Juicy Couture.
    Last edited by mochi227; 3rd May 2007 at 03:51 PM.
    Beauty is but the sensible image of the Infinite.
    Like truth and justice it lives within us; like virtue and the moral law it is a companion of the soul.
    -George Bancroft {1800-1891 American Historian}

=

current favorites:
    Balmain Jolie Madame, Serge Lutens Muscs Kublai Khan
    =

try every other new release geared to the late teen, early 20s market.

also: the new Matsushima Masaki scent is very definitely in the same family as Princess. Have whoever you're giving it to try it on skin first, though, because the Mat; scents have never really worked on my skin. And there's Valentino Rock n'Rose, the Euphoria lighter edition, etc etc.

But try Petite Cherie from Annick Goutal. You may likey.
    Last edited by Arhianrad; 4th May 2007 at 04:57 AM.

I don't know Princess or Tommy Bahama but I do like Burberry Brit. These are in the same soft & sweet family IMO:
    Hanae Mori- Butterfly
    Chopard- Mira Bai and Casmir
    Chanel Allure edp
    Hillary Duff's With Love

O.k., I dislike all the sugar sweet florals that are flooding the fragrance stores at present but I love Princess by Vera Wang. It's a subtle woods scent that been lightly sprinkled with cotton candy (fairy floss) & it lasts about 12 - 14 hours on my skin.

I hate scents that are powdery, musty, dusky or synthetic smelling.

I'd recommend Trussardi Skin, it's sweet but in a good way...starts fruity but slightly floral & dries down into a woodsy skin scent. Not perfumey, you wear this scent it doesn't wear you.
    Last edited by moonlight_flower; 4th May 2007 at 08:52 AM. Reason: correcting typo

Wink Re: Perfumes that accompany Princess and Tommy Bahama and Bur. Brit

Ladies....Thank You very much!!! I just checked the posts and I'll write down the suggestions, cant wait to go with her and smell them to see if they ...A'hem'...move me! lol

Anymore suggestions I will surely write down and try.

Squire
    The search for the perfect cologne is like a composer searching for the ultimate note.

P.S. F' Imus...Stern is King!

princess by vera wang always reminds me of my bottle of guess edp... thats always a good one
    anything by escada too... they all sweet and fruity