Code of Conduct

Default Leau Par Kenzo/Aqua di Roma/Bulgari aqua

Doubts about wich one i'm gonna buy tomorrow.What would be your choice and why?

Red face Re: Leau Par Kenzo/Aqua di Roma/Bulgari aqua

i dont know aqua di roma.
    But choosing between the other two probably i'd pick l'eau par Kenzo cause is geniune subtle but lasting power, itīs a classic aquatic, and suit any situation and itīs more situable for summer period as bulgari aqua could be more stronger, but i personally dont really love it, as there are dozen like it around.
    Read my perfume reviews at: http://perfumenoparatodos.blogspot.com/

Digital art portfolio: www.dreamlandpostcards.com

Default Re: Leau Par Kenzo/Aqua di Roma/Bulgari aqua

L'eau par Kenzo for shure

Gotta be the devil's advocate here.

I don't like L'Eau Par Kenzo. It's weak and boring and lasts no longer than an hour for me. It feels like the skeleton of something that should be a really good scent.

While it's true that many others smell somewhat like it, Aqva is a more interesting and fulfilling scent for me than L'Eau Par. I think many people just see that there are many aquatics around and therefore assume that they all smell alike. In many cases, this is true. While it may share some general characteristics with many aquatics, Aqva includes many aspects that effectively set it apart in the category. It has the feel of a true aquatic with its unique seaweed note and mineralic/spicy basenotes. IMO, other than Kenzo PH, (which is almost too aquatic to be wearable) Bvlgari Aqva does the best job of replicating the smell of a seashore in this price category.
    Last edited by LiveJazz; 5th May 2007 at 01:17 AM.
    "It's not what you look like when you're doing what you're doing; it's what you're doing when you're doing what you look like you're doing."

although both fragances are aquatic, they are very diferent.. Lčau kenzo is more easy and light to wear, and share an stronger citrus base than BLV aqua, wich is more oceanic and deep with the mineral note.... both are ok for summer...

im with blv aqua ,... but i like both ...
    Last edited by omniray; 5th May 2007 at 04:30 AM.

One thing is sure: I wouldt'n buy Aqua di Roma. It's a nonpleasant mess for me. Kenzo is more unique than Bulgari and for summer it's more suitable.

I love Bvlgari Aqva it smells like a beach on the Atlantic.

My experience with the Kenzo is limited to a tester strip a while ago.
    I love Bulgari Aqua.
    I really love Roma.

Try compare the Kenzo and Bulgari head to head, decide which you prefer then let the winner of that go up against Roma.

I would say seven times out of ten I would pick the Roma over either of the aquatics

I can comment on L'Eau Par Kenzo, not the others. I love it, but you have to like lemon. I'm a lemon-orange-lime freak!

To me, it's a better lemon than others out there - I can actually smell the peel. Very fresh, very summery. Though I like it, I would have to agree that it's not very long-lasting. Very few citrus frags are.

Cheers, Dave
    Last edited by Cognoscento; 5th May 2007 at 10:05 PM.