Code of Conduct

Default Gendarme Grabazzi?

I am almost thinking of getting this, to get the sample of Sky that is mentioned on Gendarme's website. I have most of the Gendarme scents. How is this one? Is it similar to anything else, other than the similarity to the original Gendrame. Thanks!

Default Re: Gendarme Grabazzi?

I am a big fan of this one - its the star of the Gendarme line as far as I am concerned. Imagine the flagship Gendarme notes complemented by mint, pepper, lavender and floral notes. Its a spicy fresh oriental and its fab. I have reviewed over 220 fragrances and tested over 350, and havent encountered anything like it.
    Last edited by zztopp; 5th May 2007 at 11:13 PM.
    -

ever since I saw the name of this I thought it wasn't well thought out. Or was it?

Grabazzi is by far the most interesting fragrance in the Gendarme range IMHO. Soapy, fresh and distinctive with some sillage and very good longevity. If I had to reduce my collection to only five scents, this one would be one of it.

Basenotes Institution

I never liked the original Gendarme, but all of the accolades Grabazzi has been getting, now I'm really wanting to try this soon.

I agree with gerald....Brabazzi is the best from this line....and this is a very nice soapy scent.
    Gary

It has been a while since I tried this, but I recall a distinct, interesting cherry/berry cola note to it. I need to give this another try...
    Life is a banquet...and I got botulism! -- Me

to me it was like a classic, old fashioned barber scent on top of the signature gendarme soapy base

Grab-azzi doesn't go over very well with some of the more prudish female coworkers at the office. Now I have to attend "office relations" classes.

Just kidding

I'd really like to try this one, even though I can't find it anywhere. Damn it, living in a small town!

I did the same...because I do like the Grabazzi...
    However, the SKY....really not that impressed upon initial try....I will have to do again sometime this week....may just be not working for me...I have heard a Nordstrom SA claim that this was her fave coming out this spring/summer...but for me...just not that good IMO.