Code of Conduct

Lightbulb After shave to go with Hanae Mori EDP?

Hey guys, i recently purchased Hanae Mori EDP, and it seems although there isnít an aftershave that goes with it.
    Just wondering if you guys can recommend me a scented alcohol free aftershave that would compliment the Hanae Mori EDP and preferably something thatís available on Strawberrynet. Thanks

Default Re: After shave to go with Hanae Mori EDP?

I usually just get an unscented or fragrance neutral aftershave balm (e.g, Nivea for Men Extrasensitive, Rexona for Men etc),
    pour a bit of it into a plastic container top (like off a deordant can),
    put three squirts of EDT into it,
    mix with my finger,
    then apply to face.

Your matching aftershave has been created. This technique works well for most scents, though it does mute a few a bit too much.
    Renato
    Last edited by Renato; 6th May 2007 at 09:33 AM.

Or you could just buy the stuff in a tube. http://www.imaginationperfumery.com/p/696

Quote Originally Posted by noirwest View Post
    Or you could just buy the stuff in a tube. http://www.imaginationperfumery.com/p/696
    I didn't realise that Hanae Mori was one of the few scents which has an Aftershave Spray. This is far less wasteful than an aftershave splash.
    Renato

Thanks for the ideas and the replys, but im looking for an aftershave balm, are there any other suggestions?

Jaipur, Pi, Egoiste, Allure, Dior Homme and Fahrenheit 32 (as gel), Lacoste pour Homme (gel), Hypnose Homme, Opium

I think Renato's idea is a great one; you should try it as this may be your best bet.

TNMA
    "Why not seize the pleasure at once?"
    -- Jane Austen (Sun, and Mercury in Sagittarius)

Erm, when I first posted the link to the site above it had the aftershave balm for sale on it. Looks like they may have ran out. Not to worry. Nordies has it and it pops up on ebay on a regular basis. It just takes a few searches and, well, voila!

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2856453?cm_cat=datafeed&cm_pla=skin%2fbody_treatme nt:men:shaving_cream%2fgel&cm_ite=hm_by_hanae_mori _paris_men's_aftershave_balm:146466&cm_ven=bizrate &mr:referralID=4103c62c-47c9-4138-8f5e-e91f5270198e