Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Sensual Nighttime dark masculine colognes???

I'll add my support to the suggestions of Ambre Sultan, C&S No. 88, and Tauer's L'Air du Desert Marocain.

I would also add a suggestion for L'Artisan's Mechant Loup - spicy dirty honey.
    Last edited by TromboneGuy; 6th May 2007 at 09:08 PM.
    - E.J.

No surprises here... my top 3;

Patou PH
    M7
    Santal Noble
    Current Favourites: Touaregh -Il Profumo/ Le Vainqueur- Rue Rance/ Versus Uomo -Versace/ Sculpture -Nikos/ Acier Aluminium - Creed/ Santal Noble - MPG

No surprises here....my top 3;

Patou PH
    M7
    Santal Noble
    Current Favourites: Touaregh -Il Profumo/ Le Vainqueur- Rue Rance/ Versus Uomo -Versace/ Sculpture -Nikos/ Acier Aluminium - Creed/ Santal Noble - MPG

My Apologies to the many, something went wrong on the website with my last post, I didn't send it 4 or 5 times. I apologize.

Please feel free to keep them coming and I appreciate all your help, I really do, I found 3 already in the "Good Pile" that I have so far.

Gucci Envy was intriguing yes, but too strong for my taste a little weaker and it would be great.

I'll have to check out all those colognes posted and I have Lucky No.6 sample, Chanel Egoiste, and Bvlgari Pour Homme.

Thanks gang!

Dont fret Cologne Junkie I'll be back before you know it, I know you'll miss me.

Squire.
    The search for the perfect cologne is like a composer searching for the ultimate note.

P.S. F' Imus...Stern is King!

Thumbs up Re: Sensual Nighttime dark masculine colognes???

OK, I've waited to see if anyone else got this right, and now my patience has run out.

The winner is: Eau Noir by Dior. Absolutely the best masculine, dark, nightime, sexy scent.

Trust me on this. A must try.
    Currently wearing: Benedictus by Excelsis

Quote Originally Posted by The Squire View Post
    Thanks to all on the recommendations, I appreciate all of them and will check them out hopefully in sample form.

As far as cologne Junkie is concerned you need to take your head out of your ass and read my post again to the young lady from across the pond. I write not to offend anyone so read it again and do your homework. People from Europe and basically anywhere except the U.S. have a more liberal use of scent which is AWESOME!!! Read it again...awesome. It has nothing to do that she is in your own words a "Chick"...you said it not me asshole.

I aint discounting anyone get your shit straight before you come in this thread and talk snuff about what I said. I appreciate everyones OP on any scent and I think Man or Woman can find what fits in my LIKES and DISLIKES....I do not wear female scents..period. I dont need to lighten up or basically YOU dont need to tell me what I need to do and what not to do.

I wore PI by Givenchy while you were in diapers I'm sure, your wearing shit I wore back in the day so dont think your educating me.

Once again read what the F I'm saying.......I DO NOT like IMHO, female scense on myself, I dont like them. I like what I like and I'll take any suggestions but if it's a scent thats feminine I will not wear it. If I want to date or appeal to other men I'll wear female scents..if I want to appeal to women I'll wear scents geared toward men...is that clear enough for you? Christ...does everyone have to conform to what YOU think they should wear?

Whatever, I'm wasting my time writing a response to your trying to read my brain when you dont know shit so before you spew know what your talking about.

Thanks to all, again I have a nice list of scents, I just got back from Macys and I really like Lucky Number 6 from Claiborne, Chanel Egoiste and Bvlgari Pour Homme. And YESSSS...if they are multi gendered I dont care....if I like it I'll wear it if it's a refume smell bye bye it goes.... The search continues.
    I've deleted the additional copies of this completely inappropriate post. Nothing at Basenotes calls for this. I appreciate members leaving this below their notice. Exactly where it belongs.
    --Chris
    2. Your Conduct

In your use of the Basenotes Community you are expected to remain respectful and civil at all times. Please be aware of the following.

2.1 Flaming and personal attacks are not tolerated.

We realise that situations can sometimes get heated. Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticise the content of a post - criticising the poster is not.
    2.11 No vulgar, obscene or indecent language, information or images.

Try and use your common sense here. There's a difference between profanity and excessive profanity.

2.12 Do not defame, abuse or threaten others.

As well as other Community Users, this includes businesses, traders, sellers and people outside of the Community.
    2.17 No Trolling

Posts that are inflammatory and are posted just to make people annoyed are considered trolling and are not acceptable
    That girl, that bottle, that mattress and me.

Blog Entries

Heh, thanks Chris. This explains why I couldn't reply to the post, lol. You had already deleted it.

Squire - I just wanted to say that you actually proved my point. You like Pi, right? Even though some people think it's feminine? In the end, you like it because of the way it smells, right? I rest my case, and won't try to help you again.
    "Wait...is David Bowie really God?" - Penelope Garcia

I'm locking this thread. Thread starters don't get to treat fellow members this way.
    --Chris
    That girl, that bottle, that mattress and me.