Code of Conduct

Smile dear husband just walked in and kissed me rop

and he smells so good he is wearing day old Wall St and he smells divine- and you girls like what on your man

Default Re: dear husband just walked in and kissed me rop

I wasn't entirely sure if I should read a post that started thus ;D

Quote Originally Posted by my mascara View Post
    and he smells so good he is wearing day old Wall St and he smells divine- and you girls like what on your man
    So far, I got him to wear Les Nez Let Me Play the Lion a few times, and I think he might have tried L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme once from the tester I gave him. He liked Let Me Play the Lion on me, and when he commented on it the second or third time I asked if he might try it, and said how sexy I thought it would be on him. That and he's part cat, so he liked the name. Not bad for a year and a bit, I suppose - I'll convert him yet!

I must add, he does always manage to smell good, if not perfumed. He's rather particular about choosing everything from soap to detergent to toothpaste, and of course there is the scent of his own skin, which is amazing. (He tries to convince me that I smell wonderful without perfuming myself, too, but I'm not falling for that trick.)

AG Sables - I bought it for my husband, thus I like it ..............especially on his hairy chest :-)

wow haven't heard Sables in a long time

i <3 body kouros by ysl on guys but i think that might be a kind of juvenile, marketed at teens kind of cologne
    mum really likes live jazz by ysl on dad....

On a man I love Angel, Le Male by JPG, Dreamer by Versace, and Issey. Gucci Homme, but it's hard to find someone who can wear it well. My ex had the perfect body chemistry for it.

I've just got some samples of Virgin Island and Silver Mountain Water for him, to try and tempt him away from stinky Lynx body sprays and other nasty things.