Code of Conduct

Thumbs up Trussardi Inside /DelMar Special Edition

Trussardi surprised me; I don't care about bottles but this bottle is beautiful;most important of course is the juice in it and I tested it two times.The smell of Trussardi Inside is on the woody side;not strong, very calming but also longlasting and present.Don't know the best season fo this scent;think its for low and mid temps and I am sure many of you will feel good about this new release.Also tried another new one;Baldessarini Del Mar Special edition;think this one is suitable for summer and really much better as the first Del Mar.This special edition has a nice blue lagoon color,smells oceanic and i think whe can call this aquatic on the heavy side;what do you think?Maybe,i am careful, something in it,reminds me of Arcus.......not only the color..........

Default Re: Trussardi Inside /DelMar Special Edition

I haven't seen Baldessarini Del Mar Special edition online, only a limited edition that looks like it's in a metal bottle, like the Baldessarini metal, rechargeable bottle. It looks like the same juice though. Also, would love to get Inside, but alas, I cannot find this anywhere as well.

you are right;its called limited edition,i was wrong but it is the same type of glas bottle.The color is different;a bit on the turquoise side.Smelled it for the third time now and it is really nice;last about eight hours on me.

The website for Balderassini lists the new edition as
    Del Mar Prestige.

It looks quite handsome.

DelMar Prestige is the same exact fragrance as normal DelMar, the only thing that is different is the bottle. If you don't believe check the baldesserini website :-)

Checked the website and read about an limited edition in a metallic bottle;that was september 2006.This one,first time seen about 10 days ago in the stores, is introduced in the same glass bottle like the normal Del Mar;as I said the color is different and the longevity is much much better!For me it is not the same scent.Don't know what they are doing but thats what I can tell at the moment.They are promoting it in the big warehouses and you see it in many stores now.Why would they put the same scent in the same bottle and call it Limited Edition?Well,again something to figure out;keeps us going!

tell me more about "inside man"
    Where can I get this in USA ?
    If i even can get it here...

If you like the soft smell of amber combined with soft wood (they call it teak) this one can be very special for you;its in the line of Baldessarini Ambre but without the whisky-note ( also a nice one for me!)Its not a screaming scent;smells relaxed.Maybe you will like it;so keep it in mind and try as soon as you detect it.They dont call amber in the note-manual,but i am almost sure thats the tricky nice-maker in it!

Don't know if its available in the USA;the release in Europe is since about two weeks.
    Last edited by sniff; 14th May 2007 at 07:44 PM.

I'm interested in the trussardi Scent.....hope we get this in the States......I won't hold my breath.......Gary

Question Re: Trussardi Inside /DelMar Special Edition

Well, i am surprised again; again a new special Del Mar edition; Del Mar Carribean Edition;what are they creating at the moment? Don't understand it anymore ....do you?