Code of Conduct

Default Antidote Fans..Great deal at Neiman on line

For all you fans of Antidote by Viktor and Rolf.. Neiman Marcus on line has a great box set at a great price. its the 2.5oz spray and 3.4 balm for $65. This exact same one at Nordstroms is $100. also you can get free shipping with code PRIVATE.
    --------------------------------------
    code PRIVATE or FIRST should work
    Last edited by agml65; 10th May 2007 at 09:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thumbs down Re: Antidote Fans..Great deal at Neiman on line

Don't bother... I had a run-in with Neiman's over this. Their website is in error. They show a picture of the 2.5 oz. edt encased inside a "book" with blank pages. However, the set does not contain the after shave balm, as the description indicated. Thinking the picture was wrong, I ordered it. When I received it and it turned out to be the item that was pictured, I contacted Neimans to see if they would exchange it. They told me they do not have the item that was described in stock, and even though some of their stores carried it, were not willing to ship it. Great customer service, eh? I won't be shopping there anymore.

Jim

Default Re: Antidote Fans..Great deal at Neiman on line

jim

funny thing..mine arrived yesterday..it was the 2.5 in the book (cool presentation) .. called they said they no longer have the item pictured (with balm) ..so she credited me back $40 so I can purchase the balm at the store.. so whole thing cost me $30 for the 2.5 oz..they will do that for you if you so desire..they have great customer service on line,..a lot better than in store customer service