Code of Conduct

Default Wedding today at 2:30 p.m. Which one of these IYHO should I wear??? Help!

It's a beautiful 69* here on the island, springtime, and I have a wedding at 2:30 and a reception at 5 p.m. Out of the following colognes which one of them would you wear today??

You guys and gals are the best and I value your OP, sorry I dont have a lot more but this is what I have to work with! lol

Allure Sport- silver bottle
    L'Homme- Y.S.Laurent
    (Blue)Traditional- Hugh parsons
    Hugo- Hugo Boss
    little left of L'Eau dissey

Lucky No.6- sample
    Obsession Night-sample
    Xeryus Rouge- givenchy-sample
    Ungaro III-sample
    Michael for men-sample
    and lastly...Unforgivable -sample,by yours truly Sean John...lol..

Would love to hear some feedback! thanks all.
    The search for the perfect cologne is like a composer searching for the ultimate note.

P.S. F' Imus...Stern is King!

Default Re: Wedding today at 2:30 p.m. Which one of these IYHO should I wear??? Help!

I would use: L'Homme by YSL.
    If its sunny weather and an afternoon/evening affair, you'll want to wear something that can carry you through the evening. L'Homme is just the ticket IMHO. Fresh and radiant enough for the warm afternoon, but with enough substance and clout for a balmy early evening.

Keeping in mind you dont wanna be pointed and laughed at as the "cologne guy", this is a winner in my books.
    Last edited by Sorcery of Scent; 12th May 2007 at 02:59 PM. Reason: typo

Default Re: Wedding today at 2:30 p.m. Which one of these IYHO should I wear??? Help!

Ungaro III - classy and sexy, but not too stuffy for 70F

Allure Sport is probably not a bad choice as well

Thanks you two. much Appreciated.

I'll try the Ungaro III.

I'll save a Canole for ya! lol lmao

Thanks fella's
    The search for the perfect cologne is like a composer searching for the ultimate note.

Hugh Parson's Hugh Parson's Hugh Parson's !!!
    Lately I've been wearing:
    Windsor, Bois de Santal, Original Santal, Elixir, Douro, Endymion, Reflection, Arcus, Marwah

Man'''...ya know I swear I was thinking of one cologne TO wear and Traditional was thee one....that unique playful classy clean smell would have gone good with a suit and tie!

damn! heheheeee

I went with the Ungaro...it was dark and definately a suit nighttime wedding cologne BUT it loses it's power almost 2 to 4 hours later. It was so-so. Weak as hell on me.

Son of a gun I was thinking the same thing with Traditional!

On another note...I did my smelling detection at the reception and couldn't smell jack squat except my bro who wears Le male like its coming out of a waterfall...lol

Next time I'll do the Traditional!

Ohhhhh, which brings me to Mothers Day!!!!! A Sunday dinner for Mom at 5 p.m. tommorow same weather as today and a casual Dockers and dress shirt dinner at an Italian joint...what cologne to wear out of the above mentioned???

Wear Allure for mum, and if planning on going home/showering beforehand, Obsession or Michael for the "Italian job".

Good looking out Dimtri!

I'm going with Michael for Men at 5 today. I have some on my left overside palm...God!!!! I put it on at 10 a.m. just a dab from my fingertip and it goes on sooooooo Pipey smelling and suedy BUT the drydown is crisp, dry, suedy bluesy sexy smell IMHO.

I think Michael, Lucky no.6, and Unforgiveable are my next 3 unless I fall in love with Ocean Pacific which I'm waiting to try.

Today is a Michael day indeed...the weather here is cool and like 65* not hot...perfect.

Squire.

I just wanted to plug Hugh Parson's Traditional one more time.

How could such a "normal"-smelling fragrance be so awesome?!

It is so extremely resolute and fresh. That lemony citrus accord in the topnotes just splashes into your nose. So clean, versatle, and professional, but apparently sexy as hell too!

This is probably the ONLY fragrance I would reccommend to any guy, any time...no matter what the occasion or taste. I cannot speak highly enough of it!
    Lately I've been wearing:
    Windsor, Bois de Santal, Original Santal, Elixir, Douro, Endymion, Reflection, Arcus, Marwah

I totally agree!!!!! I'm glad I got a suggestion to buy Hugh Parsons Blue by Jock with Scents on this site.

Your right. The scent is Thee best all around perfect scent to suggest for any guy to wear. It's distinct, clean and it actually has that drydown that exudes class.

On another note, I'm headed back to work today, my midshift and I thought I'd try the sample vile of OBSESSION NIGHT.

Thats my scent for today. Gonna see how long it lasts on me. Put it on at 1.

Right now it smells like the name...lol. I used to have Obsession for men back in the late 80's early 90's and this smells to me right now like it states....I smell the old Obsession in the background with a collision of Coconut!

I dont know about this one, not too many Hoorah's on this one no?

Tommorow I think it'll be a Lucky Number 6 day...and night..lmao.

Peace.