Code of Conduct

Default How To Open These 2 Mini Fragrance?

Recently I bought the mini version of Fragile - Jean Paul Gaultier and Omnia Crystalline - Bvlgari and it seems like I can't open them. The Fragile bottle was placed in a tube-shaped hard plastic box and I can't find a way to open this box. The Omnia bottle was in a paper box like usual but the bottle was sealed. Anyone knows if they are original ways to display or just my bottles come up like that? 'Cause other minis I bought before like Gucci Rush 2, Cool Water, Burberry, Escada... were easy to open and they were like the big one.
    FYI, I bought other minis from FragranceNet but these 2 are from PerfumeEmporium.
    Thanks so much for any help.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: How To Open These 2 Mini Fragrance?

For Omnia Crystalline, try a search for the regular Omnia mini. I recall someone else had the same problem not too long ago, it is a bit of a puzzle to open.

Not sure about the JPG Classique tube, sorry.

Those Omnia bottles suck!! I think, if I recall correctly that the top circle comes off, it's a pull off top. The large bottles are sprays and are much easier to use. The sample bottles are hard to pull apart. Be careful not to drop the bottom half, because when they seperate, it can take you by suprise!

Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Turn the crystalline mini until you find a flat bottom on the clear plastic part.
    Then, make sure THAT is pointing to the floor.
    With your left hand pinch (with forefinger and thumb) the bottom ring's clear plastic curves BETWEEN the two silver parts. THEN, with your right hand, grasp the top "ring" and GENTLY pul/wriggle it upward.

BE CAREFUL, or youll have the misfortune of painting yourself and quite possibly the ceiling in Omnia.