Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: SotD Wednesday 16 May

I am wearing Desert Marocain today as I try to figure out the last of the things I need to do before the wedding. Yikes! and Yay! and egads!

I was wearing Vent Vert after work, but it doesn't have much staying power.

I switched to Fragonard's Après Tout for bedtime. This is a light powdery pink rose scent if anyone wonders what it is.
    Currently wearing: Fracas by Robert Piguet

Just chiming in, alive and well but it's been an absurdly busy few weeks. Since it has been warm and since a sultry sillage buster would be out of place at the dentist, (just a cleaning and the staff is very dear there- my sympathies on dental woes though- I've had too many in the past) Pamplelune today, at least till noon. Also giddy to report, a long weekend coming in San Francisco. The Guerlain counter at NM should be warned!

Hope to return to peacefully commune with my new stock of empty bottles and vials.

SotD for the fifth day: Infiniment Chopard EdP and bodylotion.
    Last edited by Margareta; 16th May 2007 at 05:47 PM.
    Faves right now: Chanel No 19, Stella Rose Absolute, L´Heure Bleu, Elixir de Merveilles, Samsara.

Spring is defenitely here now Was craving EL Pleasures after work.That is a sure sign of spring! Hope that those who feel ill get better soon.

Savannah Gardens and Lavender bath products today... Still sick, alas.
    And he whose soul is flat -- the sky
    Will cave in on him by and by.

—from "Renascence" by Edna St. Vincent Millay

Riannon, Dragon dear, I am happy you're able to enjoy your beauties again
    Kewart, sending good vibes your way and Quarry, ditto what Riannon said: I need a calming yoga session every time I have a dentist appointment
    And Chaya, how nice to see you posting here!:wave:

I wore my Scandal parfum to work today and am utterly bewitched. What a great scent and a crime it was discontinued. That baby might be anything between 36 and 74 years old but its charms have not been touched by time. It does wonderful things on my skin and is extremely long lasting. I believe it is quite old according to the bottle, which is square with a square black grounded glass stopper.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sniffing around
    I'll stop wearing black when they make something darker

Citrus Dream, which is a great warm weather scent.

Coco Mademoiselle for morning, then changed to Zoe for an afternoon of 'me time'.

Armani Sensi this afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
    I am wearing Desert Marocain today as I try to figure out the last of the things I need to do before the wedding. Yikes! and Yay! and egads!
    Oh triple yay!! Much happiness!! When's the day?? I remember you threatened to wear Desert Marocain when you first got it - that still the plan?? Loving friends want to know!!
    "The world is ruled by letting things take their course. It cannot be ruled by interfering." Lao Tze

Quote Originally Posted by Taolady View Post
    Oh triple yay!! Much happiness!! When's the day?? I remember you threatened to wear Desert Marocain when you first got it - that still the plan?? Loving friends want to know!!

Oh I just saw this! Thank you

We're tying the knot on the 27th, and I can't tell if I'm panicked or if it's about time. I am going to wear it (in moderation). It's not exactly a wedding white type fragrance, but my fiance loves it (and so do I) so that's what matters.

Now back to gnawing my fingernails!

Samsara on belly and forearms
    Daim Blond on throat, shoulders and back of knees
    "Like a lobster with a pearl in its claw, the beet held the jasmine firmly without crushing or obscuring it. Beet lifted jasmine, the way a bullnecked partner lifts a ballerina, and the pair came on stage on citron's fluty cue. As if jasmine were a collection of beautiful paintings, beet hung it in the galleries of the nose, insured it against fire or theft, threw a party to celebrate it. Citron mailed the invitations." Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins p. 189

What I am loving right now: Shalimar vintage extrait, Chanel Bois des Iles, Chanel no. 22, Le Labo Iris 39, Guerlain Iris Ganache