Code of Conduct

Default Which do you use more, shower gel or fragrance?

Dear Basenoters:

As of the late, I have decided to conserve my use of fragrance due to finacial reasons being that I am a student. However, hopefully I can find a job soon now that school is out for the summer. Even then I must watch what I spend.

I have accumulated an immense amount of fragrances, but decided to finally let go of the ones I do not need. As a result, I found that I have an equal amount of shower gels (all samples) to go with it. My assumption is that I do not need to spray so much when shower gels offer the same benefit when lounging around the house.

So I have reserved the gels for the days I just want to lounge around the house and the scents for when I am out with friends or running errands the whole day (a 5 minute errand does not need a spray).

Here is my question; between fragrance and shower gels, which one do you use more?

Default Re: Which do you use more, shower gel or fragrance?

i love shower gels really love them however i find men usually don't love them why i don't know it gives you an aura of the fragrance

My sentiments exactly.

They make shower gels for a reason. You can put on fragrance everyday with the shower gel instead of spraying when there is no occassion for it.

Honestly, the only time I spray now is when I am going out for more than an hour. Other than that, I stick to shower gels or aftershave.

Give me a shower gel with a scent that lasts more than the duration of the shower, and I'll start considering it. Sometimes I go for the gel just because I find the aroma in the shower to be nice, but I have never come across one that could substitute for an edc/t/p in any way. In regard to your question, I'd rather spray than lather any day.

Personally, I like to put a bit of shower gel in my tea each morning that way none of it goes to waste, and fragrance, who needs that? Every time I burp I get a pleasantly economical waft of the stuff and by noon it's oozing out of my pores. Is it supposed to turn my eyes yellow I wonder though.
    "He was some kind of a man... What does it matter what you say about people?"

I have more fragrance by far.

I use soap or an unscented gel in the shower most days. Occasionally something scented, mostly just because I have it, or because I'm going for an all out luxury pampering session that has nothing to do with perfume and everything to do with the shower/bath. Or perhaps when I don't feel like wearing perfume that day would be very appropriate (spending it in a hospital or something).

If you get as much out of the shower gel, sure, why not? I wear perfume for me though.

If I'm not going to be around anyone, it means I don't have to be careful not to offend, and I can wear whatever I like, and as strong as I like!