Code of Conduct

Default Thank you Grant!

All hail Grant and his helpers for the work and grief that goes into maintaining this most wonderful forum for fragrance fanatics.

Thank you!
    Last edited by graffham; 18th May 2007 at 10:56 PM.

Default Re: Thank you Grant!

Hear! Hear!
    "Like a lobster with a pearl in its claw, the beet held the jasmine firmly without crushing or obscuring it. Beet lifted jasmine, the way a bullnecked partner lifts a ballerina, and the pair came on stage on citron's fluty cue. As if jasmine were a collection of beautiful paintings, beet hung it in the galleries of the nose, insured it against fire or theft, threw a party to celebrate it. Citron mailed the invitations." Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins p. 189

What I am loving right now: Shalimar vintage extrait, Chanel Bois des Iles, Chanel no. 22, Le Labo Iris 39, Guerlain Iris Ganache

Yes i am compelled to mention that its a wonderful forum and its an integral part of my daily routine now to come here and seek guidance on what should be my next buy

When the site is down it really bothers me and i get restless and keep coming back to it every few minutes. I just don't know where else to look for any information for my blind buys.

Fantastic work. Keep it going guys.

gupts

Let me also give my thanks, I would be lost (scent-wise) without this site.
    "Society honors its living conformists and its dead troublemakers."
    Mignon McLaughlin

Thank you, and bless you.

Thank you Grant for this wonderful service. I realised yesterday how much I need my BN fix. I almost hyper-ventilated when I couldn't search the fragrance directory

Thank you Grant
    Thank you moderators
    Thanks to Grant's family for putting up with us

Quote Originally Posted by gupts View Post

When the site is down it really bothers me and i get restless and keep coming back to it every few minutes.

gupts
    That's me ever since I discovered BN. Thanks from down south!!!!

A big thanks from here, too... my life wouldn't be as stinky without you.
    Top 5 for Late Summer:
    1) Straight to Heaven - By Kilian
    2) Aventus - Creed
    3) Flower of Immortality - By Kilian
    4) L'Humaniste - Frapin
    5) Millesime Imperial - Creed

My mission statement: "I am not afraid to keep on living - I am not afraid to walk this world alone."

Thank you all, indeed. It doesn't get said nearly enough, but how could it possibly?

To the magic hands behind it all, to a friendly person, and to an open mind and discoverer: congratulations and a great big thank you, Grant, for every facility this Grant Hotel offers, except samples, of course!
    Last edited by narcus; 20th May 2007 at 09:10 AM.
    'Il mondo dei profumi è un universo senza limiti: una fraganza puo rievocare sensazioni, luoghi, persone o ancora condurre in uno spazio di nuove dimensioni emozionali' L. V.

. two thumbs way up! .

I'd recommend this site to anyone of intelligence and curiosity.

:wave:
    Last edited by fredricktoo; 19th May 2007 at 05:17 AM.

A big thanks from Chicago Grant! Great concept...great finished product, (or should I say work in progress as you have been systematically making a great site even better).

Cheers,

Mike

Yes. Allow me to add my two cents' worth: thank you!
    De gustibus non est disputandum

Thanks. It's about so much more than perfume...
    My Wardrobe
    II est de forts parfums pour qui toute matière/Est poreuse. On dirait qu'ils pénètrent le verre.

I wholeheartedly agree with all. Thanks so much for this forum. I'm a newcomer to basenotes, and I'm not sure I know who is responsible for it, but it is definitely one of my favorite sites to visit regularly and regularly.
    All of you who offer advice, opinions, and actual interactions (via trades and such) make this more than just people talking about perfume. So many responsibilities fill all of our days, and this really is a welcome respite and a healthy diversion with humor and good will. If only there was more of that in this world.

Sto lat! As we say in Polish.

I always admire people who unselfishly give of themselves for others. In you own way you are doing good.

Thank you very much.

Bravo! Cheers! Shukran! Gracias! Tashakkur! Merci!

Thank you for the outstanding job. This really is a wonderful page and I have learned so much from all of you. Cheers to Grant for making this site possible and helping to make the world a better (smelling) place.
    You are not your perfume.