Code of Conduct

Question About older fragrances

Two days ago I had the opportunity to try 3 older ones (all testers that are for sale):

Davidoff PH and Zino - the first was an extremely potent green fragrance with a staying ability that few in my wardrobe can equal. Zino seemed to disappear after a few minutes...and I was eager to experience what I read in the reviews.

Signoricci (the one in the bottle with the gold/silver top). I was told that this bottle is hard to come by...I really enjoyed this one.

My question is - none of these are available anywhere else here as far as I know. With my taste in fragrance now wanting to experience the older ones that I missed out on - which one would be the best for the wardrobe and why?

BTW I tested something called Genghis Khan which was a clove overdose - anyone know about this one?

Default Re: About older fragrances

Quote Originally Posted by jellybean1973 View Post
    Two days ago I had the opportunity to try 3 older ones (all testers that are for sale):

Davidoff PH and Zino - the first was an extremely potent green fragrance with a staying ability that few in my wardrobe can equal. Zino seemed to disappear after a few minutes...and I was eager to experience what I read in the reviews.

Signoricci (the one in the bottle with the gold/silver top). I was told that this bottle is hard to come by...I really enjoyed this one.

My question is - none of these are available anywhere else here as far as I know. With my taste in fragrance now wanting to experience the older ones that I missed out on - which one would be the best for the wardrobe and why?

BTW I tested something called Genghis Khan which was a clove overdose - anyone know about this one?
    I'm not quite sure what you are asking, but of the three you mentioned, my opinion would be-- forget Davidoff PH, it's not that good of fragrance. If the Zino (an excellent fragrance IMO) really disappeared in a few minutes the bottle has probably turned bad, so forget that bottle and look for it somewhere else. The Signoricci is a treasure--grab it.