Code of Conduct

Thread: Azzaro Now men

Cool Azzaro Now men

Just got it in the mail because this frag won't be release to the US until 2008..it was a blind buy and boy i got lucky. Its a very smooth sweet smell, but not overly sweet..The sweet smell is at the tip of the scent and the rest is Tea, Violet, Green Note, Floated Wood White Leather, Lichen, Woody Note, Amber Note It is very different from most frags out there and a lot of people might think this is unisex upon the initial spray, but the musk and leather in the dry down turn into a manly fragrance. Its seems to last pretty good on me as most sweet fragrance do. I think it will be a sleeper when it comes out and that is what i like...

Top note : Frosted Metal, Cardamom, Rose Oxide

Middle note : Tea, Violet, Green Note, Floated Wood

Base note : White Leather, Lichen, Woody Note, Amber Not

Default Re: Azzaro Now men

I was browsing the osmoz website for the fragrance notes of Chanel Allure homme Sport cologne, when i saw a pic of Now men Azzaro there.

I am not too sure of what it smells like but i think the bottle looks beautiful.

gupts

Frosted Metal, Floated Wood and White Leather? Ok......whatever!!

Actually this one one doesn't sound half bad, but they just had to give it yet another retarded name. Guess we will wait and see.

I bought it once month ago and I like it very much. In France, Now is very sucessfull.

i wonder why the delay date for U.S and the rest of the world.....

Quote Originally Posted by omniray View Post
    i wonder why the delay date for U.S and the rest of the world.....
    The delayed US release date is due to the fact that Azzaro is launching Chrome Legends for the US market in the fall. Because Chrome is so darn successful in the US, that had to come first. (I got that info from the local Clarins Fragrance Group rep yesterday.)
    Top 5 for Fall:
    1) Straight to Heaven - By Kilian
    2) New York - Nicolai
    3) Terre d'Hermes
    4) Aventus - Creed
    5)
    Flower of Immortality - By Kilian
    My mission statement: "I am not afraid to keep on living - I am not afraid to walk this world alone."