Code of Conduct

Default light blue for ladies

i really really enjoy the smell of light blue for ladies and was wondering what your opinion on what a good male fragrance is thats close to it... so far i've found chrome when it settles on my skin has a resemblance to it as well as givenchy pour homme and eau de cartier... any suggestions would be much appreciated!!!

Default Re: light blue for ladies

I don't care if D&G Light blue is for women. I LOVE it and i wear it with aplomb. If you like something, just wear it. Don't bother if its women stuff.

gupts

Quote Originally Posted by aymish View Post
    i really really enjoy the smell of light blue for ladies and was wondering what your opinion on what a good male fragrance is thats close to it... so far i've found chrome when it settles on my skin has a resemblance to it as well as givenchy pour homme and eau de cartier... any suggestions would be much appreciated!!!
    good news. the fragrance you describe does exist
    it the wonderful Paco Rabanna Black XS
    "You smell kinda pretty! Wanna Smell me ?"
    - Johnny Bravo

Wardrobe

Talking Re: light blue for ladies

P.R. XS Black smells very fruity and sweet...this is for me a fun scent...nothing for 33 years old man...i wanna smell like a man!
    --------------------------------------
    try D&G light blue pour homme...it is a bit like the femme one :-)
    Last edited by P-Natra; 21st May 2007 at 09:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I say you should use it if you like it that much. But if you really need an alternative: Montale - Soleil de Capri.

Quote Originally Posted by aymish View Post
    aymish,

I haven't tried the new Light Blue Pour Homme yet, but from all accounts from those who have, it doesn't much resemble the women's version at all, so that's out of the question.

I am a huge fan of the women's Light Blue, beautiful, joyous fragrance. I wear it myself, so I am quite familiar with it. The one fragrance I have found that comes very close to capturing the feel and scent profile of Light Blue is the men's fragrance Just Free by Luciano Soprani. You might want to try that one. It's a little more citrusy in the top notes and a little less woody in its muskiness than Light Blue, but for all intents and purposes, one can't help but think of Light Blue when in its presence.

Regards,

scentemental

Last edited by scentemental; 21st May 2007 at 02:52 PM.