Code of Conduct

Default Montale's Lime Oud. What a Surprise.

Very strange thing happened the other day..I wore lime Oud to meet friends, and women were hitting on me all night, I mean literaly attacking me. I could not get them to leave me alone!!! I'm gay. the sillage is intense on this one. and highly sexual. too bad it worked the wrong gender. Straight men, trust me, this is 100% pure phermone...you will get laid.

Default Re: Montale's Lime Oud. What a Surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by musclegod007 View Post
    this is 100% pure phermone...you will get laid.
    LOL. Maybe the excerpt from your post above should be the tag line of Montale's marketing campaign. It's already the subtext of pretty much every product's marketing campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by musclegod007 View Post
    Very strange thing happened the other day..I wore lime Oud to meet friends, and women were hitting on me all night, I mean literaly attacking me. I could not get them to leave me alone!!! I'm gay. the sillage is intense on this one. and highly sexual. too bad it worked the wrong gender. Straight men, trust me, this is 100% pure phermone...you will get laid.
    By chance is your surname "Montale"?
    Scents are fleeting . . . memories are not. . . .

Quote Originally Posted by zeram1 View Post
    By chance is your surname "Montale"?
    LOL !!!!
    Vijay"Maisonstinky"

Yeah, but at $210 a bottle? The cost/value ratio says go with the daytime hooker for $50.

Quote Originally Posted by Cipriano View Post
    Yeah, but at $210 a bottle? The cost/value ratio says go with the daytime hooker for $50.
    LOL!

But i think i would spend the extra money instead of taking the risk of getting the clap or worse!!

Quote Originally Posted by ajmc View Post
    LOL!

But i think i would spend the extra money instead of taking the risk of getting the clap or worse!!

I've got a pretty good health plan. $10 copay, so figure $20 for a doctors visit and some antibiotics. I'm still saving big-time bucks. Just kidding though - I got the "daytime hooker" thing from "My Name Is Earl". The most I've ever spent on a fragrance is a 1.7 bottle of Philosykos. $75 I believe. I could never ever spend over a hundred for a fragrance.

$210 a bottle on Aoud Lime? Yall are gettin' ripped off. Even the biggest one should only run you $155. The 50ml? $108. How many days can you use a daytime hooker for $50? The 50ml bottle will last you a long time, and all for the low low price of two, that's TWO daytime hookers, NOT INCLUDING YOUR CLAP MEDICINE!
    On a serious note, my girl friends tell me it smells like bug spray, they tend not to like it. Black Aoud however...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cipriano View Post
    I could never ever spend over a hundred for a fragrance.
    Famous last words.
    - Rich
    Last edited by _R$_; 23rd May 2007 at 04:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    As always, disregard most of what I say. It's not worth your heart health to actually worry about what a 23 year old guy from Kansas thinks. Even if he is really ridiculously good looking.