Code of Conduct

Exclamation New Fragrances from Richard James: Lavender, Vetiver and Cardamom & Pink Pepper

New Fragrances from Richard James: Lavender, Vetiver and Cardamom & Pink Pepper
    Grant Osborne

Saville Row's Richard James is to launch the Richard James Cologne Collection. The collection consists of 2006's Richard James Cologne, and three new fragrances which are based on key notes from that fragrance: Lavender, Vetiver and Cardamom & Pink Pepper.

More...

Default Anyone try the new Richard James Fragrances

These are the new ones recently released as a series of three colognes (lavender, vetiver and cardamom)? Any comments would be appreciated.

Chris

Default Re: New Fragrances from Richard James: Lavender, Vetiver and Cardamom & Pink Pepper

Haha, you can tell they photo shopped it, you can see the reflection from bottle #2 on the cap of the bottle on the bottom left.

I'm sure they'll smell fine though.
    - Rich
    As always, disregard most of what I say. It's not worth your heart health to actually worry about what a 23 year old guy from Kansas thinks. Even if he is really ridiculously good looking.

Default Re: New Fragrances from Richard James: Lavender, Vetiver and Cardamom & Pink Pepper

mmmm, I wish I lived in London ...
    Oh please, if everyone around here is going to start telling the truth, I'm going to bed. - The House of Yes

I've gained a lot of respect for British fragrances...Geo F. Trumper Sandalwood is just about my holy grail, and Richard James Savile Row EdT is flat-out amazing. I would love to try these new offerings from Richard James.
    Are you not entertained??? Is this not why you are here??

The packaging looks like ladies cosmetics, if those posted are represented to be the actual containers.

Question Re: New Fragrances from Richard James: Lavender, Vetiver and Cardamom & Pink Pepper

Quote Originally Posted by knightowl View Post
    Richard James Savile Row EdT
    Could I consider it classical rich citrus scent with lasting power?