Code of Conduct

Default Finally tested Kouros in summer heat

We're having real hot and humid weather here in Moscow these days - +35C. Kouros smells just oustanding!

Surpisingly, it turns a lot less sharp and harsh in the heat.

Great scent, still my favourite one!

Default Re: Finally tested Kouros in summer heat

seconded ! I have had it for about twenty years by now, and it still surprises me anew each summer when it really blooms with all it's facets. A fragrant symbol of eternal youth, and masculine strength.
    Last edited by narcus; 29th May 2007 at 10:12 AM.
    'Il mondo dei profumi č un universo senza limiti: una fraganza puo rievocare sensazioni, luoghi, persone o ancora condurre in uno spazio di nuove dimensioni emozionali' L. V.

Quote Originally Posted by narcus View Post
    seconded ! I have had it for about twenty years by now, and it still surprises me anew each summer when it really blooms with all it's facets. A fragrant symbol of eternal youth, and masculine strength.
    I used to have a small sample of Kouros when I was 13 or something (10 years ago), and from that time on Kouros is associated with hmmm muscles to me.

Maybe it's because of the ad, but the scent itself smells fit body in some way
    Last edited by deeablow; 29th May 2007 at 12:10 PM.

Wink Re: Finally tested Kouros in summer heat

Kouros will be always a classic scent...timeless...for summer and winter...you can also buy the Kouros Summer Version (not Sport).

Quote Originally Posted by P-Natra View Post
    Kouros will be always a classic scent...timeless...for summer and winter...you can also buy the Kouros Summer Version (not Sport).
    You mean Eau D'Ete? How do you like it? What's the diffrenece between original Kouros and it?

As I've posted numerous times here, it surprised the hell out of me when I finally wore Kouros in summer - to find it so much better than in the other seasons for which I'd thought it more appropriate.

I don't like it much in winter though.
    Renato

My DW liked it last night and it's in the low 90s down here. Hadn't worn it in 6 months or so and had forgotten just how nice and different it is.

Dan
    [SIZE=3][SIZE=2]"We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." Ayn Rand...[/SIZE][/SIZE]

"The essence of fascism is to make laws forbidding everything and then enforce them selectively against your enemies."
    [URL="http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/2755"][COLOR=green]
    [INDENT]Daily Wardrobe [/INDENT][/COLOR]
    [/URL]

i prefer the original Kouros and not the Eau D'Ete!!! In the summer evening it works wonderful...it´s a classic.

I love Kouros in the evenings. Even when I am not going to be out and about, I will spray some on my arm just to enjoy it at home. Versace L'homme is one I am trying to figure out if it is worthy on warm summer evenings. Still undecided.

My favorite and most practical is Kouros Fraicheur. Lasts just as long, same sillage, just a little bit smoothed out for those like myself who can't take the incredibly strong initial blast.

TNMA
    "Why not seize the pleasure at once?"
    -- Jane Austen (Sun, and Mercury in Sagittarius)

Seconding the Fraicheur version for the summer. It's great. However, I have no tried the original, oddly enough.

I bought a mini a few months ago and slowly developed an attraction to it in spite of what my nose was telling me initially (similar to my experience with Epoisse cheese, only much, much more enjoyable). Kouros really does come into its own in heat (and sweat, I'll venture). One of my favorite moments is to mow my pasture on a warm mid-summer's day, leaving a scent of Kouros and freshly cut hay in my path. Kouros is addictive stuff.
    Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not his own facts. Daniel Moynihan

Add me to the Kouros fan club! I see it on a lot of guys' shelves here in (hot) Miami. I confess, however, that I'm an even bigger fan of Kouros Cologne Sport!
    Top 3: London Gentleman, Blackbeard's Delight, and Sex Panther. (It works 60% of the time, every time.)

Quote Originally Posted by Jock_With_Scents View Post
    I love Kouros in the evenings. Even when I am not going to be out and about, I will spray some on my arm just to enjoy it at home. Versace L'homme is one I am trying to figure out if it is worthy on warm summer evenings. Still undecided.
    Two of my top six frags.

Kouros is obviously in a league of its own.

I wore Versace L'Homme today (It was about 10 degrees centigrade). Cooler weather doesn't do it justice IMHO. It is quite linear at the best of times, but in the cold it refuses to change one bit. It also seems to have a sort of effervescence about it in warmer weather. I reckon its up there with Fahrenheit for use on a warm summer evening.