Code of Conduct

Default HMM Fullchoke...what a name! And seems to be a heck of a fragrance!!

hey guys...this is odd...first of all the scent sounds delightful! Check out this pyramid:

An innovative essence composed by Pierre Bourdon around the explosives notes of gunpowder, highlighted with Jamaican rum, coriander and teakwood.

Top note : Gunpowder Note, Cardamom, White Pepper, Melon, Pineapple, Coriander

Middle note : Jasmine, Lily-of-the-Valley, Rose

Base note : Javanese Vetiver, Teakwood, Jamaican Rum, Vanilla, Musk, Amber

Gunpowder, rum, amber , musk, vetiver, pepper, coriander......

Man this thing has a hit list of americas most wanted....sounds amazing....anyone try it?

I think all of us guys are being bashful, not reviewing it....maybe cause a certain Phalic Hangup..........not sure....but the bottle sure could fit in in an austin powers punchline skit!

Pugs

Default Re: HMM Fullchoke...what a name! And seems to be a heck of a fragrance!!

What I am finding incomprehensible is that no one seems to sell it in America. Granted, the bottle is in dubious taste, but my resident guys love the smell of gunpowder. And I have really admired some of Pierre Bourdon's work.