Code of Conduct

Default Could someone please help me with my bottle of Sables (Annick Goutal)?

From an "objective" point of view this problem might not really be a problem, but I myself am tormented by the fact that the spray mechanism of my bottle of Sables does not work properly. Surely, the "juice" gets out of it, but misted. There is no real "power" when I press. I have to hold the bottle very near my body because of the lack of pressure. Does anyone know a trick to improve the situation? I mean, my knowledge regarding physics is a desaster, but could there be any chance? I appreciate your help. Thanks in anticipation.

Steffen

Default Re: Could someone please help me with my bottle of Sables (Annick Goutal)?

That would drive me potty. It sounds faulty .Take it back to the shop and exchange it or get a refund.

Default Re: Could someone please help me with my bottle of Sables (Annick Goutal)?

That's a shame.. I own Sables as well, and I actually find that Goutal frags have some of the best spray mechanisms in the business... I am not sure how to repair it really.... but I can attest that it certainly should NOT be functionioning in that manner(aside from making sure there's nothing blocking the space between the plastic tube and the atomizer, no clue).. best of luck with that.. I love Sables and would hate the thought of not being able to distribute it's spicy sweet woodsiness wit optimal control.

I feel for you, bro.

a.

Hmm... misted doesn't sound so bad to me.

That said, I would try soaking the nozzle in an appropriate alcohol, or decanting it into something that sprayed more to my liking.

The sprayer is detachable (well mine was, when I had it,the bottles are refillable) you can screw it off.
    Is it attached ok on the bottle? Maybe air gets in?

Thank you so far. I tried something some hours ago, and application seemed easier than usual. Will see in the morning, tomorrow, wether the success can be repeated... I did what Eric suggested and "deconstructed" the bottle a bit. After reconstruction the problem might be solved. If not, it's a reason to go through this bottle quickly and buy another one. Thanks, again, for all replies.