Code of Conduct

Default My Bottle of Lacoste Elegance arrives!

Yeah I ordered a bottle of this from Nordstrom - it seems to be exclusive to on-line for none of the stores know of it.

The box is the classic Lacoste design in dark blue and metallic blue.

The bottle is really nice a tall semi circle design very much like a tall narrower Joop! Homme. The curved part of the bottle is covered in a brushed chrome exposing only the flat front. Inside the bottle the glass is embossed with simply lacoste. It seems that the CK Euphoria bottle has started a full metal and glass look in the industry. Actually the Locaste bottle is done very "elegant" and puts the Euphoria for men to shame.

The scent is rich sweet oriental it starts of citrus fresh which stays with the fragrance. The base notes come out with deep semi-dark chocolate and amber. It is nothing overly chocolate like Amen. I feel this should have been what Euphoria for men should have smelled like....wonder if this was one of the trial scents Calvin turned down...

I have to say this is one of the most richest Lacoste men's fragrances. Perfect blind buy!

Default Re: My Bottle of Lacoste Elegance arrives!

Sounds really nice. The bottle is very cool indeed. Let us know more about the scent in detail when you have a chance.

heey lucky guy!! it really seems to be a great fragance...sure could be a new oportunity to put high the lacoste name with a great mainstream perfume... time will tell if will be a hit and interesting between the new lacoste and the upcoming CK MAn ...

thanX for the advance !
    Last edited by omniray; 1st June 2007 at 05:33 AM.

Sounds really good to me. Interestingly, the color of the juice made me think of Baldessarini Ambre. Did you find any similarity between these two?

Quote Originally Posted by breeze11 View Post
    Sounds really good to me. Interestingly, the color of the juice made me think of Baldessarini Ambre. Did you find any similarity between these two?
    Very interesting you say this for both Baldessarini Ambre and Lacoste Elegance is made by P&G.

At first I thought so but then I did a side by side arm test and found Ambre is much sweeter with safron and lighter to the skin. Lacoste is less sweeter more richer on the spices and far produces more sillage.