Code of Conduct

Default New Ralph Lauren?

Does anybody know anything about Ralph Lauren's new fragrance? I think it's scheduled for release this summer. Scent? Name? any info would be great.
    -thanks

Default Re: New Ralph Lauren?

I haven't heard anything about a new Ralph Lauren fragrance... not even from the Ralph Lauren/Armani rep at the local Macy's, who is usually well-informed. Nor has Gary (G.303 here on Basenotes, who works for them) muttered a word about it.

But given the rapid release of Polo Double Black one year after the original Polo Black, I wouldn't be surprised.
    Last edited by MFfan310; 7th June 2007 at 10:17 PM.
    Top 5 for Fall:
    1) Straight to Heaven - By Kilian
    2) New York - Nicolai
    3) Terre d'Hermes
    4) Aventus - Creed
    5)
    Flower of Immortality - By Kilian
    My mission statement: "I am not afraid to keep on living - I am not afraid to walk this world alone."

Yes there is one on the way. I'm sorry but my lips must be sealed for now. It should hit the doors around late August. I don't want to say anything because these things can change quickly. Sometimes there is a name change or a launch date change....So we must be careful. I will let everyone know as soon as I get the OK......Take care and Thanks for understanding,
    Gary

Can you maybe tell us what type of scent it is?

OOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhh, Baby!! Triple Black is on the WAY!!!

Sorry. Little jaded right now...I'm leaving for vacation tomorrow...all will be better...

G.303, it looks like the NY Post's Page Six spilled the beans today on Polo's new Explorer fragrance. Now can you tell us more?
    NY Post article:
    "June 8, 2007 -- ON this week's anniversary of the D-Day invasion, Ralph Lauren led 18 fashion editors on an invasion of the Hamptons. Lauren, who was just 6 during the 1944 Allied assault on Normandy, launched his new Polo Explorer fragrance by choppering the journalists from the 30th Street Heliport for a 31/2-hour whirlwind junket, which soon had them in a squadron of Land Rovers blasting through the sands of Napeague, L.I. On the beach, they savored champagne, a gourmet lobster bake served by Exquisite Food, and joy rides on the four-wheelers. The only glitch came when the Town of East Hampton's Marine Patrol pulled up to warn the revelers about disturbing endangered Piping Plovers that supposedly nest in the dunes."