Code of Conduct

Default Amouage Reflection

I finally tried Amouage today and have to say that I love it. I tried Dia and (I think it's called) Reflection. I can't even say which one I love more they are both so wonderful. They are truly luxurious. When I tried them on I immediately thought of royalty and expensive hotels and restaurants.

I think many are familiar with Dia already, but who has tried Reflection?

Default Re: Amouage Reflection

I tried a REFLECTION vial last month and I was totally amazed... thatīs why Iīm desperately looking for a poor manīs alternative to that great scent (because Amouage prices are ridiculous)...

I think Reflection is my favorite....followed by the discontinued Silver Cristal and Dia and Silver Cologne....
    Ciel is OK to me....but I won't be buying another bottle when I run out....

Off-Scenter

I rather like Reflection, especially when the weather is warm. I'd refer you to reviews if the Directory was not down - there are at least a couple of detailed reviews (including mine). Besides Dia, which I hold rather dear, Reflection is the one other Amouage product that Iike enough to own a bottle of.

I recently bought the shower-gel of Reflection, and the quality is incredible! I use the shower-gel + 1 spray of Reflection (under my shirt) in the morning, and I can clearly and crisply smell it on my skin when I go to bed in the evening. I think this is the scent in my collection with the strongest sillage and longevity.

I find it to be one of the more interesting ones in their line.

I really like it and find it a lot more interesting than the women's version. So far my favorite Amouage for men is Jubilation XXV.

Quote Originally Posted by glovesg View Post
    I tried a REFLECTION vial last month and I was totally amazed... thatīs why Iīm desperately looking for a poor manīs alternative to that great scent (because Amouage prices are ridiculous)...
    me too.... anyone got ideas, I've heard fleur du male and jacomo rouge? is this true
    Last edited by justinmonty; 4th December 2011 at 04:37 AM.

AromiErotici

I'm sampling it as we speak. I always give it multiple wearings before I review it, but so far I'm not really impressed.

Hopefully the next few times I sample it will prove to be better.

Its my only full bottle frag from Amouage at the moment. Truely the most climate resistant frag I ever owned; alittle goes a long way in hot or cool weather
    Hmm maybe I should consider Jubilation XXV or Lyric Man next?