Code of Conduct

Default Hidalgo - Myrurgia

Anyone ever come across this fragrance before, or in fact any of the others by Myrurgia?

They are very lightly reviewed in in Basenotes (there may be a reason for this...hrmm).

Found an old splash bottle of Hidalgo in my Father's cupboard which I'm guessing is from the 1970's. Just wondering what it might compare to.

Smile Re: Hidalgo - Myrurgia

Hi,
    Since you have access to the bottle belonging to your father please could you give us all a description of this fragrance !!
    Thanks, David.

Default Re: Hidalgo - Myrurgia

Adolfo Dominguez is part of Myrurgia, which is now part of PUIG. You'll find reviews of those. Unfortunately they don't market their stuff in Germany - I'm really after their 1916. They have a nice website: www.myrurgia.com with a company history that mentions hidalgo as well.
    --------------------------------------
    Adolfo Dominguez is part of Myrurgia, which is now part of PUIG. You'll find reviews of those. Unfortunately they don't market their stuff in Germany - I'm really after their 1916. They have a nice website: www.myrurgia.com with a company history that mentions hidalgo as well.
    Last edited by the_good_life; 8th June 2007 at 10:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    My Wardrobe
    II est de forts parfums pour qui toute matière/Est poreuse. On dirait qu'ils pénètrent le verre.