Code of Conduct

Default Interesting Ebay Creed story

This Seller is selling perfumes including Creeds.

http://cgi.ebay.com/GREEN-IRISH-TWEE...QQcmdZViewItem

As you can see in the above link he is offering Creed GIT for 44.95 Buy It Now. Now that is very cheap. I sent him a question in regard to if the Creed is real and if he would guarantee it. He didn't get back to me for about a week. Then I sent another message saying: "Can I take you not answering me as proof that teh Creed is fake?" and he wrote back saying : "We only sell real products".

So a few weeks pass and I figure why not buy one of the Creeds of his and see whats up.
    So I go to bid on it and .....oh look at this... he blocked me from bidding on his auctions.

Isn't it funny how a simple question if a product is fake or real makes this seller block you from bidding on his stuff even though he said that is not fake but real Creed.

Watch out !

Mentallo
    Last edited by mentallo; 8th June 2007 at 07:29 PM.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Back on Basenotes after about a 6 year absence. Need to time to re-adjust

Default Re: Interesting Ebay Creed story

His auction title says 4.0 oz 100 ml and his description says 125 ml. 4.0 oz is 120 ml.
    The seller does say he takes returns within 14 days and even pays for postage.
    Even fro gray market this stuff seems too cheap. He does have some positive feedback form people who bought Creeds off him.
    I'd still stay away.
    Oriscent, AgarAura Pure Ouds, Creed, LIDGE, Patou Pour Homme, tons of niche and rare stuff for sale!
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/253...er-100-items!!

Cow Tipper Extraordinaire

Blog Entries

Angry Re: Interesting Ebay Creed story

Am I getting a whiff of a former very heavily discounted Creed GIT eBay seller (Seller of counterfeit Creed products and no longer selling under that name on eBay) rising like the Phoenix from the ashes, once again...??

A familiar retaliatory feedback pattern used as a weapon to ward off negative feedback by buyers as this other seller listed below. Same general area of the country. Same impossibly low come-on pricing. Hmmmmm..

www.toolhaus.org for further info.

Read this current eBay seller's 38 Neutral and negative reviews on Toolhaus.org carefully. Then check out bisys00's (no longer an eBay seller) neutrals and negatives and compare.
    Last edited by kbe; 8th June 2007 at 08:59 PM. Reason: typo correction

It seems like the GIT's on ebay are selling for 60 dollars at most. This is probaly a good sign that most of them are probaly fake.

It's always safest when Buying creeds on ebay to buy from individuals who are selling them used than stores who sell them new for $50 - I got a real 120mL SMW barely used for $50, and I've seen other creeds including rarer ones than SMW and GIT go in the mid sixties for 120mL bottles always from individuals. I don't think they make many fakes of other Creeds besides SMW, GIT, and maybe Himalaya
    CAESAR SEEKS:
    Parfums d'Empire: Fougére Bengale

CAESAR SWAPS/SELLS:
    Sa Majesté La Rose

Currently wearing: Yatagan by Caron