Code of Conduct

Thumbs down Baldessarini Ambre=Hugo Boss Soul

Just at Dillards today looking to get something for my brother for his first fathers day and was curious to finally smell ambre. The notes sounded awesome enough to buy blind...cmon, i mean whiskey and apples...how can you go wrong. I tried it and was mildly dissapointed...it smelled like Hugo Boss Soul rip off. It wasnt bad, but it smelled like soul with a small dose of rubbing alcohol. Surprisingly good fragrances that i tried--very valentino, gaultier2, vintage varvatos, and mugler cologne(thats the one i got for him...because hes an outdoors person it smells like fresh cut grass)

Default Re: Baldessarini Ambre=Hugo Boss Soul

I found it more like Boss Bottled (#6) than Boss Soul... but remember, Baldessarini is a spin-off of Boss, so they are bound to have similarities.

If you like grass, maybe you can find a bottle of Davidoff Good Life- it reminds me of eating a Key Lime Pie on a freshly mown lawn. Very underrated stuff, in my oppinion.

i found Ambre nothing like BottleD! ! i dont smell similarities at all... bottled is very comfortable-versatile fresh vanllic... i cant stand Ambre and i have to stay away of that fragance... the licor-leather smell make me sick.. but similar with soul??? m,.. no,no.

Im telling you...i owned soul and wore it often. I only smelled ambre once, but to me it smelled like a soul knockoff...but i only smelled it once so maybe you are right omniray. Is boss bottled good? I have been hearing nice things on the threads.

you wont have problems with Bottled.. nice fruity/fresh semi spicy vanillic.... for day or night works great.. longevity very good too... test it,.. you will find a nice fragance.