Code of Conduct

Talking I am NOT throwing out my Paris Hilton for men!

Okay ...no matter how much the tart is making a shamble of the american legal system.

I wore her fragrance today to a graduation party and received nothing but possitive comments from everyone.

In addition sparked a like of conversations once I said who's scent it was ; )

Default Re: I am NOT throwing out my Paris Hilton for men!

You actually admitted you were wearing a Paris Hilton scent?!?

Now THAT takes balls ...

You couldn't pay me to wear a Haris Pilton scent

The first paris hilton scent for men, if that's what you are talking about, the one in the blue bottle, is very nice. I like it alot. It smells like a giant fruit basket. Actually, a female coworker of mine came in to work wearing it once and i was absolutely incredulous that she was wearing a "mens" cologne. It smelled totally and entirely feminine on her.
    Awesomeguy

can't smell a name

Count me in as another lover of this 'basket of fruits' as rosbergs3 mentioned above.
    Similar to Polo black but nevertheless good stuff. What matters to me is the fragrance, if its good its good. Its unimportant who is behind the juice.

gupts

Quote Originally Posted by gupts View Post
    What matters to me is the fragrance, if its good its good. Its unimportant who is behind the juice.

gupts
    Well Said!

I like the fragrance as well (PHFM) it's one of the great fruity scents for men.

Quote Originally Posted by gupts View Post
    Count me in as another lover of this 'basket of fruits' as rosbergs3 mentioned above.
    Similar to Polo black but nevertheless good stuff. What matters to me is the fragrance, if its good its good. Its unimportant who is behind the juice.

gupts
    Yes and no. If you don't want to support the "who behind the scent" financially, it does matter. Beyond that, I am in agreement.

I refuse to support a whore who America's teens look up to.

Like Bill Lumberg from the movie Office Space, she represents all that is soulless and wrong!

-Peter Gibbins
    Lately I've been wearing:
    Windsor, Bois de Santal, Original Santal, Elixir, Douro, Endymion, Reflection, Arcus, Marwah

I feel so bad about the legal system making an example out of her.

I'd rather wear P-H than Antonio Banderas anytime!

Close your eyes, so you can see what you're smelling.

"Press trigger twice to release the strength of wood...the wantonness of vanilla...the sentiment of floral...the passion of spice!"

~My reviews~

~My Wardrobe~

I WANT MORE CHYPRE!

Quote Originally Posted by iMaverick View Post
    I feel so bad about the legal system making an example out of her.

I'd rather wear P-H than Antonio Banderas anytime!
    Hey, iMav!
    I'll admit that I have total schadenfreude when it comes to her and certain similar celebs.

But I've heard from many sources that "her" men's cologne smells good. I'd give it a shot, but yes, I'd probably agree with all of you that admitting to wearing "Paris Hilton" would probably suck all the testosterone out of my body immediately. Maybe if I did confess to it, I'd have to make some tasteless crack about replicating activities in her video or something!

I'm completely in agreement with you about one thing, though - no matter how manly Antonio is, his cologne, especially the new one, is truly BAD - I'd rather wear Paris Hilton for women, or possibly even Joop.

Cheers, D
    --------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Scentronic View Post
    Like Bill Lumberg from the movie Office Space, she represents all that is soulless and wrong!

-Peter Gibbins
    Yeah, I'd like you to work all weekend, starting at 6 AM Saturday. Yeah, that'd be GREAT....
    Last edited by Cognoscento; 11th June 2007 at 02:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Greets, Cognoscento! She definitely deserves punishment, although not as severe. I mean, look at Brandy in a car accident killing someone in the beginning of this year. Is she in jail right now? That's pretty skewed.

I'm laughing at Paris' situation because the news reports that she is now being held at a psych ward and she's freaking out from all the deranged people around her.
    Last edited by iMaverick; 11th June 2007 at 03:18 AM.

Close your eyes, so you can see what you're smelling.

"Press trigger twice to release the strength of wood...the wantonness of vanilla...the sentiment of floral...the passion of spice!"

~My reviews~

~My Wardrobe~

I WANT MORE CHYPRE!

Quote Originally Posted by G Man View Post
    I refuse to support a whore who America's teens look up to.

Wow I like how you were just messaging me a few months ago about how you like her fragrances and might look into buying one. How hypocritical...

Anyways I love this scent, all 3 of her mens cologne are perfect for the upcoming summer. I have to say this one is the best, and her "Heir" one gets me a lot of compliments from the ladies too. They last a very long time too! (Don't overspray on the original cologne, it tends to give me headaches) I tell everyone I'm wearing Paris Hilton loud and proud, and when I'm even wearing a different cologne girls are like is that Paris Hilton your wearing?
    Looking for Partial or Full Bottles Of:
    Silver Mountain Water
    Green Irish Tweed
    Scent of Peace

PM me please.

I always thought Paris Hilton's scents had a strong smell of fish, if you know what I mean. But hey, thats just me. More power to you for wearing something of hers.

Quote Originally Posted by thisbekevinn View Post
    Wow I like how you were just messaging me a few months ago about how you like her fragrances and might look into buying one. How hypocritical...

Anyways I love this scent, all 3 of her mens cologne are perfect for the upcoming summer. I have to say this one is the best, and her "Heir" one gets me a lot of compliments from the ladies too. They last a very long time too! (Don't overspray on the original cologne, it tends to give me headaches) I tell everyone I'm wearing Paris Hilton loud and proud, and when I'm even wearing a different cologne girls are like is that Paris Hilton your wearing?

Yes, but it wasn't until I heard my cousins talking about how cool she is and whatever, that I was sure they knew about her sex video gig.

"Hey..Paris is so cool...she gets naked for the camera...that's what must be cool these days."

No thank you.
    Last edited by G Man; 11th June 2007 at 03:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cognoscento View Post
    Hey, iMav!
    schadenfreude
    Hells yes. I love schadenfreude. Only the Germans could come up with a word like that.

I feel bad that people on the board are missing out on this fantastic fragrance because of prejudices against Paris Hilton. The fact that she's everything wrong in America should not keep such a wonderful smell in the shadows...

Paris Hilton and Just Me are really good long lasting scents with quite a bit of presence about them, and I'm looking forward to testing the third one when it becomes available down here. They are definite keepers among the raft of subtle "I'm-not-here,-and-if-you-notice-me-please-don't-be-offended" type scents that have been released over the last few years.
    Renato

Coming to a store near you after her release from jail...
    Paris Hilton "Black".
    Are you not entertained??? Is this not why you are here??

She should release one for teenage girls called Jailbait!

Seriously though, if you like something, wear it and don't worry about the name on the box.

Blog Entries

I have no doubt that I would like this scent if I gave it a try. It sounds like something right up my alley. But I refuse to give what little money I have to a talentless skank who is famous for being famous.
    "Wait...is David Bowie really God?" - Penelope Garcia

Quote Originally Posted by CologneJunkie View Post
    I have no doubt that I would like this scent if I gave it a try. It sounds like something right up my alley. But I refuse to give what little money I have to a talentless skank who is famous for being famous.
    Morrissey has some good advice for this dilemma: Shoplifters of the world, unite and take over...

P.S. What kind of people must her parents be to have created such a vacuous narcissistic miscreant of a spoiled brat?! And what kind of society produces millions of airheads that adore her?!
    My Wardrobe
    II est de forts parfums pour qui toute matière/Est poreuse. On dirait qu'ils pénètrent le verre.

Quote Originally Posted by G Man View Post
    Yes, but it wasn't until I heard my cousins talking about how cool she is and whatever, that I was sure they knew about her sex video gig.

"Hey..Paris is so cool...she gets naked for the camera...that's what must be cool these days."

No thank you.
    http://5.upload.dailymotion.com/vide...arbara-walters <-- watch this.

The tape was a mistake, you learn from your mistakes. She's a new person now, she now wants to "use her power to help others." Just shut up and try the fragrances! As simple as that! You act like once you spray it on all of a sudden you body was I LOVE PARIS HILTON written all over it or something. No one's going to freaking know.
    Last edited by thisbekevinn; 11th June 2007 at 11:42 PM.
    Looking for Partial or Full Bottles Of:
    Silver Mountain Water
    Green Irish Tweed
    Scent of Peace

PM me please.

Quote Originally Posted by thisbekevinn View Post
    http://5.upload.dailymotion.com/vide...arbara-waltersYou act like once you spray it on all of a sudden you body was I LOVE PARIS HILTON written all over it or something. No one's going to freaking know.
    Some of us choose what and who to support with our money as opposed pretending our actions don't affect the rest of the world.

One example is that I am looking at buying a motorcycle now that I live somewhere public transit isn't very practical. I'm not buying an SUV, probably not even a car. At 30 years old, this will be my first motor vehicle.

An example focussed more on where the money goes after we spend it, as in the Paris Hilton frangrance discussion above.... As a simple example, I'll mention Curves gyms for women. I know a few women who had memberships there. Only one still does - and she is right-wing christian. The man collecting franchise fees from each gym turns around and uses that money to financially support organisations which are actively anti-woman (in my opinion, obviously): one example of what these 'charities' do is trying to make all abortions illegal. I hope I'm not crossing a line by mentioning something political here, and I will not enter into a debate about his politics or mine.

My point is this: I am not comfortable with my money ending up in his hands, and I encourage women who have memberships or are considering getting memberships to take a look at what happens with some of the money they are spending and then make an informed choice as to whether or not to purchase one.

I recycle, I reduce the environmental impact I have from transportation, I try to be informed about where my money goes whether I'm talking investments (not with tobacco companies, etc, thanks) or luxury goods.

I'm not suggesting anyone not test, or even not buy, the fragrance. The shoplifting point is an interesting one from a moral standpoint, but I won't get into that here! Not wanting to admit you are wearing something by Paris Hilton, or liked something by Paris Hilton, is very different from not wanting to spend money on one of her products.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kasae View Post
    I'm not suggesting anyone not test, or even not buy, the fragrance. The shoplifting point is an interesting one from a moral standpoint, but I won't get into that here! Not wanting to admit you are wearing something by Paris Hilton, or liked something by Paris Hilton, is very different from not wanting to spend money on one of her products.
    Your entire post is very well put, but this last bit sums it up perfectly. I may smell good wearing a Hilty frag, & no, people wouldn't know it was a Hilty frag unless they recognized it...but *I* would know I'm wearing it, & that would be enough to ruin any occasion.
    "Wait...is David Bowie really God?" - Penelope Garcia

Smile Re: I am NOT throwing out my Paris Hilton for men!

I think Paris is just an easy target at the moment. People like to have someone who they can watch suffer, make fun of, and hate. It takes their minds off of the fact that their lives are just as flawed in other ways. It is a way of saying "well at least I am not THAT bad off". . .sort of a way of sitting on our laurels emotionally. We do it with others in our lives . . .not just celebrities. The way I look at it. . .nothing paris hilton has done has been malicious. She has most always simply hurt herself. So why does everyone hate her? Mostly because they are jealous of what she has. I am not saying that what she has done is right. . .but mostly I see a young girl doing what young people do. . .having fun and being reckless. The most that we can hope for a person is that they change for the better over time. If we cannot change for the better then there is no hope for any of us.
    That is what I take away from all of this Lohan/Hilton/Richie nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by ziffy321 View Post
    You actually admitted you were wearing a Paris Hilton scent?!?

Now THAT takes balls ...
    HA! I am in total agreement with that... I have tried it a friend of mine has it. I actually like it, however in the event that I buy it, I will think it twice before I say who it is from. =))
    That great reply made me laugh.