Code of Conduct

Default Esteban Eau de Toilette Collection...thoughts?

I have Sensuelle Russie, got it immediately after I purchased the Bath Gel which is out of this world beautiful!

Considering one of the following: Your thoughts on any of them?

Esteban Secrete Afrique ~ "The fresh sparkling notes of ginger and citrus fruits blend into a cedar patchouli harmony."

Esteban Fraicheur Andalouse ~ "A light eau de toilette, fresh and refined, rich in natural essential oils, based on a woody, floral hesperidia harmony."

Esteban Douceur Balinaise ~ "A heady, exquisite eau de toilette with an oriental floral scent, enriched with the essential oils of ylang-ylang and nutmeg"

thank you.
    "The spirit of the Wolf resides in my heart, Mostly peacefully, yet ever wild, Dancing in the clouds that drift in the Heavens."
    Faves, a glance: Rancé Plaisir, Sage Machado Sage, DSH Kenya Musk, Calandre, C&E Sandalwood, Floris Santal, Elysium, Barbara Bui, Ghost Serenity, Guerlain Imperiale, Mystere, Bellodgia, N’Aimez que Moi, 10 Corso Como, Passage d'Enfer, Narziß, Moment Suprême, Bond No. 9 Riverside Drive (love most Bond.) ,Montale Wood & Spices, Un Bois Sépia, Vétiver Extraordinaire,etc.

Default Re: Esteban Eau de Toilette Collection...thoughts?

Fraicheur Andalouse is fantastic !!!
    It´s a silky smooth musky mandarine with a touch of aniseed.

Welcome soksemo! :wave:
    I do love all Esteban products - body and home - and it is a very underappreciated house IMO. Ambre and Teck&Tonka are my fave room sprays. I have Sensuelle Russie liquid soap and would have bought the EdT if I didn't have Hermès Ambre Narguilé already, (of which SR is a light version).
    Furthermore I own Secrète Afrique in EdT and shower gel: it is an extremely refreshing scent, and true to its description: heavy citrus and ginger in the opening, the drydown reminds me more of dark ebony wood. You have to really love ginger though.

Did you try the relatively new additions? Passion Brésil (coffee flower and fruity accords) and the Collection Couleurs line (scents based on spices, tea, citrus fruit, zest and fig)?
    A really impressive lineup
    Last edited by Lady_in_Black; 12th June 2007 at 08:12 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sniffing around
    I'll stop wearing black when they make something darker

Where do you find these yummy things? I know Nippon Kodo sells the incense and room spray in Teck and Tonka and a couple of others, but the EdTs??

Did you try the relatively new additions? Passion Brésil (coffee flower and fruity accords) and the Collection Couleurs line (scents based on spices, tea, citrus fruit, zest and fig)?
    Hello, Lady_in_Black ~ no! ...I haven't seen those yet! more to want....it never ends.

Where do you find these yummy things?
    Hello, Elf ~ I found the Esteban EdTs I mentioned at fourseasons.com. (I don't know where the ones Lady_in_Black speaks of are carried.)
    Aedes has Sensuelle Russie: they may have the others in their store, but the SR is all that is listed on their website.
    Last edited by soksemo; 12th June 2007 at 08:31 PM.
    "The spirit of the Wolf resides in my heart, Mostly peacefully, yet ever wild, Dancing in the clouds that drift in the Heavens."
    Faves, a glance: Rancé Plaisir, Sage Machado Sage, DSH Kenya Musk, Calandre, C&E Sandalwood, Floris Santal, Elysium, Barbara Bui, Ghost Serenity, Guerlain Imperiale, Mystere, Bellodgia, N’Aimez que Moi, 10 Corso Como, Passage d'Enfer, Narziß, Moment Suprême, Bond No. 9 Riverside Drive (love most Bond.) ,Montale Wood & Spices, Un Bois Sépia, Vétiver Extraordinaire,etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    Where do you find these yummy things? I know Nippon Kodo sells the incense and room spray in Teck and Tonka and a couple of others, but the EdTs??
    Elf, I am so lucky to have a shop near the office carrying the whole line, incense, home and body scents, candles and much more. Aren't you in Germany? Here's the link to their site, try to check under "where are we" and select your country:
    http://www.esteban.fr/accueil.htm?codelanguegp_s=2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sniffing around
    I'll stop wearing black when they make something darker