Code of Conduct

Default It's been fun, but I'm puutting my collection on E-Bay

Hi. I have been on basenotes for a couple of years, but I rarely post. I have built a decent collection thanks to those of you on this site. I'm moving and going back to college so I need some extra money, so I have put my collection on E-Bay. There is also a woman involved. I don't know how she feels about me other than friends, but she is definitely worth trying for. So wish me luck. I am keeping some of the scents, but the others need to go. I sell under the E-Bay name pdsss. I am having a problem with E-Bay not letting me ship fragrances worldwide(some error message comes up and won't let me put them up for auction unless I remove worldwide shipping) that hopefully will get worked out. Any that don't sell I will probably list on here. Anyways, I just wanted to thank all of you for your help. You have been invaluable. I will still check in from time to time. Thanks and take care.

http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/6880

Default Re: It's been fun, but I'm puutting my collection on E-Bay

Girls and school are worth more than all the fragrances in the world (as long as they're good and you are good back!). I just sold some stuff and it allowed me to shoot a scene this weekend, so perfume is good capital that way!

Even if you don't have international bidders marked on your ebay ad, international bidders can usually bid on auctions unless you specifically selected that they can't.

I'll totally buy your Millesime Imperial if that's one of the one's you're letting go by the way! PM me!

Good luck with both, and your sales!
    Last edited by GAIVS IVLIVS CAESAR; 16th June 2007 at 10:59 PM.
    CAESAR SEEKS:
    Slumberhouse : Norne
    Parfums d'Empire: Fougére Bengale

CAESAR SWAPS/SELLS:

Gentlemen, I'll delete this thread if it's only an advertisment for sales. There is a special board reserved in the marketplace for selling. Many members comply with its requirements and I'll delete threads that become ways to bypass those requirements.

If the issue is parting with a collection and what that means regarding our value of scent versus other things, that's a fine topic. If the issue is can-I-buy-X-from-you, that's not what the Male Fragrance Discussion board is for.
    --Chris
    That girl, that bottle, that mattress and me.

We hear occasionally why people joined in, and -as a rule- little or nothing when and for what reason they are leaving. This is true for guys who like to communicate regularly. Naturally, we never hear what guys think and how they feel about their silent membership. It's particularly worth knowing when someone leaves for good reasons.

That's why I appreciate your breach of silence, and your 'thank you' at this point in time is also most welcome, Maser! Ridding yourself of fragrances at the same moment shows that you are serious about your next steps, and I am impressed. You just reminded me that even the very best scents are not what really matters in life! I wish you success fn all your current aims and desires!
    Last edited by narcus; 17th June 2007 at 08:01 AM.
    'Il mondo dei profumi č un universo senza limiti: una fraganza puo rievocare sensazioni, luoghi, persone o ancora condurre in uno spazio di nuove dimensioni emozionali' L. V.

I would give up my smellies for school, but I would never give them up for a guy!

Good luck Maser! She sounds wonderful!
    I'm simplifying my life. For Sale Thread (some niche, some designer):
    http://community.basenotes.net/showthread.php?t=222407

I would do anything for her. Thanks for your support, guys.

You have nice counters!
    I'm a colognosaurus. Rawr!