Code of Conduct

Default Recently purchased my new signature

I was disappointed the boards have been down for a few days, as I celebrated my birthday recently by buying myself a new frag. I actually haven't purchased a bottle since Mat;Very Male in December, and combined with my birthday, I had no consideration or care for price this time. I decided in mid-May to simply test EVERYTHING under the sun in search of a new signature scent to make memories with. I went through Lutens, Malle, Creed, L'Occitane, Garcons, and any designer you can think of.

I'm happy to say that after putting my nose through WWIII, I finally found one scent that stopped me in my tracks and immediately made my prior considerations obsolete.

The first hit was the funkiest fresh opening I've ever encountered (in a good way), and reminded me of a gussied-up version of one of my discontinued favorites, Aramis Surface. I walked around a little bit before taking another hit, and it was that second one where I knew there would be no going back. It was the most beautiful harmony of notes that I've ever experienced. Right now I'm hard-pressed to believe any other frag could be blended to smell more smooth, refreshing, and just plain awesome. The scent calms down after an hour or so, but it does stay on the skin for a long time. After wearing it fully about five times now, I'll say that it is my favorite, and I'll be wearing this nearly exclusively throughout the near future and beyond. This signature is of course...

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

185 USD later...
    -

-

-

-

-

-

-Bond Wall Street

Wonderful fragrance. I think of it as MI's younger, more attractive cousin. I admit it isn't the most original, but it is just what I, and a lot of us here at BNotes, have been looking for: the best parts of MI without Unforgivable stigma, and much better longevity. Bond has turned me into a believer. I have new respect for the house, and I recommend everyone checks it out if you haven't done so already.

Default Re: Recently purchased my new signature

My Son and I have had many conversations about this being and much, much better Unforgivable. I tested SJ's unforgivable and it lasted about 30 minutes. The bang for the cost did not match. Wall Street is much better if this is what one is lookinf for.
    Gary