Code of Conduct

Default what would farley granger ("strangers on a train" "rope" wear?

The answer my friends is Puig Aqua Brava, here I am asking him myself...

I don't know what Lady Miss Kier from Dee-Lite wears but on the women's board I will post a pic of the two of us together as well.

(these pics are from the Philadelphia Gay and Lesbian Filmfest where I premiered my short in July, btw! moderators please note: I own this pic!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by supermarky; 8th August 2007 at 08:05 AM. Reason: modesty

Default Re: what would farley granger ("strangers on a train" "rope" wear?

Quote Originally Posted by supermarky View Post
    The answer my friends is Puig Aqua Brava, here I am asking him myself...

I don't know what Lady Miss Kier from Dee-Lite wears but on the women's board I will post a pic of the two of us together as well.

(these pics are from the Philadelphia Gay and Lesbian Filmfest where I premiered my short in July, btw! moderators please note: I own this pic!
    Did you obtain regular written permission from the gent Lady Miss Kier to post it actually?

Basenotes Institution

I think Mr. Granger was hot-hot-hot when he was younger (he's positively smokin, in that Hitchcock film, 'Rope'). Agua Brava is a Luca Turin favorite also. Never smelled it myself. Have you Chris?

Quote Originally Posted by mikeperez23 View Post
    I think Mr. Granger was hot-hot-hot when he was younger (he's positively smokin, in that Hitchcock film, 'Rope').
    I AGREE, MIKE!

He'd need a HOT fragrance to match . . . I'm thinking Yves Saint Laurent, M7. Come to think of it, a young Farley Granger would have been a terrific choice to be the model in that now-(in)famous ad! ;-)

well one reason he's smiling so broadly is that I told him he was the first actor in Hollywood to have a really hot body. the designers used to love to put him in tight tees to show off that rack of his too!

I haven't smelled it, yet!
    Last edited by supermarky; 8th August 2007 at 09:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by supermarky View Post
    well one reason he's smiling so broadly is that I told him he was the first actor in Hollywood to have a really hot body.
    ....no offense, but did you catch Sterling Hayden or Alan Ladd - swimmers both. Or Johnny Weismuller, for that matter. (Gotta say that Farfles - which is what Shelley Winters used to call him - still looks fab! And you're not chopped liver either, SuperM. Hope your flick does well.)

"The world is ruled by letting things take their course. It cannot be ruled by interfering." Lao Tze

I was thinking Acqua di Parma...

Johnny Weismuller, ok (although I did say "actor" in hollywood!) but Sterling Hayden...not as impressive as "Farfel"....!