Code of Conduct

Thread: M7

Default M7

Hello All
    Does anyone know what gives M7 that cola/rootbeer/drpepper/cream soda scent?
    Is that the agarwood?
    Neal

Default Re: M7

I suspect it is for the more spicy aspects of it, but that creaminess I'm sure comes from the amber and musk. I really have no idea what mandrake smells like, probably rooty and earthy and woodsy at the same time. I definitely wasn't someone who went "Wow! That's mandrake at the base!!" hehe

Close your eyes, so you can see what you're smelling.

"Press trigger twice to release the strength of wood...the wantonness of vanilla...the sentiment of floral...the passion of spice!"

~My reviews~

~My Wardrobe~

I WANT MORE CHYPRE!

Its probably the agarwood(oud) + Vetiver combo
    -

cola/rootbeer/drpepper/cream soda scent

OK

lets analyze this Basenotes style working backwards in my crabassed way

Cream Soda is Vanilla Soda

Dr Pepper you're supposed to drink at 10 - 2 - and 4 o clock your time.

Root Beer this as you already know is not a beer except in Brusselles but lets leave Brusselles out of this. Just eat yer sprouts.

Cola was originally invented by the Coca-Cola Company and the recipe is a USA secret.

let me ask you. Who sent you with this question? and did you pack all of your luggage yourself? and was there ever a time your luggage was alone? we can do this much more easily in a nice room down this hall please.... no it's no bother ...

security!!!!!!!

Basenotes Institution

Quote Originally Posted by fredricktoo View Post
    cola/rootbeer/drpepper/cream soda scent

OK

lets analyze this Basenotes style working backwards in my crabassed way

Cream Soda is Vanilla Soda

Dr Pepper you're supposed to drink at 10 - 2 - and 4 o clock your time.

Root Beer this as you already know is not a beer except in Brusselles but lets leave Brusselles out of this. Just eat yer sprouts.

Cola was originally invented by the Coca-Cola Company and the recipe is a USA secret.

let me ask you. Who sent you with this question? and did you pack all of your luggage yourself? and was there ever a time your luggage was alone? we can do this much more easily in a nice room down this hall please.... no it's no bother ...

security!!!!!!!
    LOL

You're such a silly rabbit.

p.s. - I get NO rootbeer/etc notes from M7...however I do get it from Kyoto by CdG (go figure)

Quote Originally Posted by mikeperez23 View Post
    LOL

p.s. - I get NO rootbeer/etc notes from M7...however I do get it from Kyoto by CdG (go figure)
    I definitely got rootbeer from Kyoto, so don't worry, it's not just you.

LOL

Hi Mike

Great to see you and great to disguise my utter ignorance of all things smelly by injecting the humour of my father and his father before him.

Great to be back

Waving

Gary

I haven't quite figured this out myself, although it does have a lot of vanilla and some sweet spices in common with root beer. The agarwood, not so much.. though its sweet and camphor notes might add to the overall effect.

I get cherry + graham crackers + marshmallows.

TNMA
    "Why not seize the pleasure at once?"
    -- Jane Austen (Sun, and Mercury in Sagittarius)

LOL

p.s. - I get NO rootbeer from M7...however I do get it from Kyoto by CdG (go figure)
    You get your rootbeer from Kyoto? Isn't that expensive? I just get mine from the local grocer... perhaps I should ask if he could import some so I could try it? Where's M7 anyways, and do they have bad rootbeer?
    - Rich
    As always, disregard most of what I say. It's not worth your heart health to actually worry about what a 23 year old guy from Kansas thinks. Even if he is really ridiculously good looking.

any Japanese grocery store worth it's sushi will have Japanese Root beer along with aisles full of insanely great Japanese munchies. If not in Kansas we'll see if we can hook you up with one of the largest Japenese groceries outside Japan, in Edgewater, NJ

Beautiful views of the Hudson (you could dive in for a swim but beware of ZZ shark, he prowls these waters occasionally) and great views of NY.

Chime in here Jerseyites.

Neal must be wondering what hit this thread
    -

Basenotes Institution

Quote Originally Posted by _R$_ View Post
    You get your rootbeer from Kyoto? Isn't that expensive? I just get mine from the local grocer... perhaps I should ask if he could import some so I could try it? Where's M7 anyways, and do they have bad rootbeer?
    - Rich
    M7 was all out of rootbeer last time I was there. Lot's of root beer enthusiasts there...I guess. But those Japanese - just well stocked shelves of only the finest root beer around. Funny that I couldn't find any root beer in Kansas either. Only RC Cola and moon pies.