Code of Conduct

Default My recent purchase

includes Wings, Unbound, Heir by Paris Hilton, Greenergy by Givenchy and Body Kouros.

What do you think about these scents?

I find Unbound to be kind of stick to the skin, which is a bit disappointing. Other scents are satisfying. Body Kouros IMO starts like Versace Dreamer but then settles into a masculine sweetness which lasts all day long with only 2 sprays!!! Heir is subtle yet long lasting, with a prominent lime note throughout its life. Now I am curious about her other 2 scents. Wings is like Eternity mixed with Cool Water, very easy to wear, great for office. Greenergy is unique, a green scent that isn't sweet at all, quite sophisticated I would say.
    Current Top 5

1. Creed Aventus
    2. A*Men Pure Malt
    3. L'instant Extreme
    4. Nasomatto Duro
    5. CDG - Kyoto

Default Re: My recent purchase

Honestly I have a bottle of Body Kouros which I received a while ago, but I wore it twice and never really came back to it. I love sweet scents, but maybe that one is too sweet? Who knows. Now that I'm finally back on board here (no pun intended) I might think about trying it out yet again. I'll let you know how it goes.

Also, if you wouldn't mind, more detailed thoughts on greenergy would be greatly appreciated; I haven't seen it around, but if it seems that I'd like it, I may seek it out. Thanks!

My most recent purchases are Guerlain Imperiale and Polo Black.

In my humble opinion, BK was your only score.

The others are widely dissed here, with good reason.

Hmmmm, I love Heir by Paris Hilton. Good Choice!
    Looking for Partial or Full Bottles Of:
    Silver Mountain Water
    Green Irish Tweed
    Scent of Peace

PM me please.

whats the paris hilton one like? i smelled the female version, its just like liquified bubblegum :S

love body kouros... popular and very sweet but i spose thats the kind of fragrance i like... i just cannot get enough of it. great lasting power too

Body Kouros is nice for the winter time...it´s to sweet for me...but if you like it.
    If you like sweet notes, than try Musc Ravageur or Creeds Original Santal!!!
    I would say try some other scents...some niche scents.
    There is nothing i would say wwwooooowwww these are amazing scents.
    Today, i wear Green Irish Tweed (Creed) thats also perfect for the office...i love GIT...it is sooo perfect constructed. Any Season, anywhere :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Domer04 View Post
    Honestly I have a bottle of Body Kouros which I received a while ago, but I wore it twice and never really came back to it. I love sweet scents, but maybe that one is too sweet? Who knows. Now that I'm finally back on board here (no pun intended) I might think about trying it out yet again. I'll let you know how it goes.

Also, if you wouldn't mind, more detailed thoughts on greenergy would be greatly appreciated; I haven't seen it around, but if it seems that I'd like it, I may seek it out. Thanks!
    I am weighing my decision whether should I rate it 3 stars? It's a decent scent, but does not stand out, and at the same time, isn't like a thousand scents out there. It is quite neat. It could be worn by a nerd wearing thick glasses, or a man who isn't talkative. Very tidy indeed. If you compare it with Eternity, that one is a bit sensual and clean, but Greenergy, only clean and quiet. It is a good choice if your boss and colleagues are allergic to fragrance. It's a scent that does not turn head, and wouldn't irritate people IMO.

To Jillsy, Heir is soft, musky, with a prominent lime note that bears a resemblance to L'eau par Kenzo. But, it is not as sharp as the Japanese brand. Sometimes I feel like I couldn't smell it, but then, it hits my nose once in a while throughout the day. I think this one is a nice scent, light, long lasting and very fresh. Great for summer and office wear, and, may I add, very chic, cool, and is what defines modernity.

To P-Natra, thanks for great names recommended, but these are hard to find here in Thailand. But surely I'd check them out if I could find them.
    Last edited by KiatBkk; 10th August 2007 at 12:37 PM. Reason: ?
    Current Top 5

1. Creed Aventus
    2. A*Men Pure Malt
    3. L'instant Extreme
    4. Nasomatto Duro
    5. CDG - Kyoto

I received Wings as a Christmas gift one year shortly following its release. I liked it and considered it to be a light, unobtrusive, slightly sweet scent that worked well in any weather.
    Last edited by Sloan; 10th August 2007 at 01:09 PM.