Taking with me atomizers of:

Bois du Portugal
    Cypres Musc
    Baie de Genievre
    Selection Verte
    Terre d' Hermes
    Ava Luxe Firewood
    Ava Luxe Patchouli Leaves

I was thinking of checking out that Demeter Burning Leaves...but is it wearable?

What other fragrances work great outside in a wilderness environment?
    Lately I've been wearing:
    Windsor, Bois de Santal, Original Santal, Elixir, Douro, Endymion, Reflection, Arcus, Marwah

Default Re: Camping Trip

Sounds nice, but y'all must be a lot more into elegant camping than Yours Truly.
    (My campmates are lucky if we all bathe in the lake once a day and daub on some patchouli oil to scare away the mosquitoes and cover up the B.O.)

Peggy: "Right now, we have to get to the mental institution. Something terrible has happened."
    Latrelle: "What?"
    Peggy: "Brother Boy has tried to kill himself. He jumped out of his bedroom window."
    Latrelle: "Isn't he only on the second floor?"
    Peggy: "Yes, but he hit his head on a lawn gnome."
    Fr. Sordid Lives: The Series
    "Live, live, live! Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death."
    Auntie Mame
    [/B]

Oh, don't get me wrong...This is not a luxury excursion by any means! There is a cabin, but last year we didn't have any running water (and therefore no working toilet!) Showering took place by dumping a cold gallon of water from the party store on your head! You can hear animals running around in the walls and ceiling! Lol

I just can't be without my scents! (and what better occasion to wear some of them?!)

This is our (my friends and I) annual canoe trip. What a blast! We are wearing Viking helmets, painting our bodies with red tribal symbols, and carrying costume-weapons like giant swords and flails (maces). (and obviously getting really trashed) We've never gotten quite this crazy before, but we make a point to raise the bar every year!:bounce:
    Lately I've been wearing:
    Windsor, Bois de Santal, Original Santal, Elixir, Douro, Endymion, Reflection, Arcus, Marwah

Basenotes Institution

Quote Originally Posted by Scentronic View Post
    I was thinking of checking out that Demeter Burning Leaves...but is it wearable?

What other fragrances work great outside in a wilderness environment?
    I wore a decant of Burning Leaves (its all gone) and here's the thing: it reminded me of burning leaves in a campfire. So realistic. Very wearable and one of a few scents that I most always layer with other scents that I want to 'smoke'. However, the last place I would wear it is camping. If I was camping I'd wanna burn some leaves and smell the real thing. No?

I like your proposed list - specially Cypress Musc (which is my SOTD - first time I gave this a full wearing). Smells so much like torn tree limbs.

I would also recommend Vettiveru by Comme des Garcons. Think of it as low fat vetiver. Very refreshing and cologne strength, so you can't really overapply. You could easily smell fresh and clean with a dip in a pond and liberal splashes of Vettiveru. It also has a very tenacious citrus note, in the middle notes.
    Currently wearing: Bang by Marc Jacobs

Don't you want suggestions as to which frags double as a bug spray? My vote is Kenzo L'Eau, hehehhe
    "I exist for myself, and for those to whom my unquenchable thirst for freedom gives everything, but also for everyone, since insofar as I am able to love - I love everyone. Of noble hearts, I am the noblest - and the most generous of those that yearn to give love in return. - I am a human being, I love death and I love life."

Egon Schiele - Self-Potrait

My classics: Dior Homme EdT, YSL Rive Gauche PH, Helmut Lang Cuiron, L'Occitane Neroli (vintage), Davidoff Zino, L'Occitane Eau des Baux

http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/2976

Good heavens thats a lot of frags to bring.

For me:
    Bulgari PH or Latitude Longitude. Maybe Bowling Green.
    In rotation: Greenbriar (new), Silver Mountain Water, Dunhill for Men (1934), Acqua di Parma Colonia, Habit Rouge EDC, Ho Hang, B*Men, Agua Brava

One of my few camping luxuries (and only camping scent) is Dr. Bronner's "magic" peppermint liquid soap.

http://www.drbronner.com/index.html
    “Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.”

~ Robert Brault

You are too funny! But I, too, would not even think of camping without a bottle of Opium homme eau de parfum. Hey, if the bear or cougar is going to eat me then I'm going to smell good going down!