Code of Conduct

Default Montale and Keiko Mecheri

Does anyone know if Montale and Keiko Mecheri can be found in the UK shops? And if so, where might one find them?

Thank you!

Default Re: Montale and Keiko Mecheri

According to Liberty in London website they stock KM:

http://www.liberty.co.uk/what_s_in_s...auty/fragrance

Probably best to give them a call 020 7734 1234 and ask for perfumery department to check what they stock from that range. No ideas on the Montales though - usually get my samples from First In Fragrance (Germany) and Luckscent (USA) and I ordered a bottle direct from Montale in Switzerland once.

Andy

Thanks so much Healer! I guess I must have totally missed the KMs when I was last at Liberty!
    Facebook group: Perfume Lovers in Singapore, Unite! (You don't have to be in Singapore to join.)

Just to boot, Montale can't be found at any UK shops, but Montale send out up to 5 samples, and on top of that, when you order off them (Cheaper than everywhere else) you get free shipping and if buying 100mls worth of fragrance (2x50 or 1x100) you get a free 20ml bottle

Does someone know, besides Liberty, which perfumery has Keiko Mecheri perfumes?
    I called Liberty, they don't have perfume I'm looking for.
    Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?

Basenotes Plus

I hoped to avoid ordering online, cause customs are pretty high here, but I guess that's only solution I have left.
    Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?

KM are exclusive to Liberty. When I went last week, I think they have quite a decent range, including the bespoke ones.