Code of Conduct

Default Dealing with Creed Flacons

I just found a good deal on a Flacon of Creed Himalaya, at the same price as a discounted 4 oz bottle, and so purchased it although its more than I will use in many years. However, I don't want to spend $100 on the official Creed atomizer. Does anyone have a good source for larger atomizers? They seem to be impossible to find in a style that is several ounces, protects from light, and doesn't have the old school squeeze thingy.
    Or, should I resign myself to using the stuff directly from the splash bottle? What have others come up with?
    Thanks

Default Re: Dealing with Creed Flacons

Have you checked department stores? Often times they will have an assortment of atomisers. Just ask the salesladies in the womens perfume department. They may have some in the mens department, but as a lady I only have experience in the womens department, and they always have several styles.

If you'd rather buy online, you can get a $9 atomizer from Sephora...or I just googled perfume atomizer and I got about 159,000 results.

Quote Originally Posted by hydrogonian View Post
    I just found a good deal on a Flacon of Creed Himalaya, at the same price as a discounted 4 oz bottle, and so purchased it although its more than I will use in many years. However, I don't want to spend $100 on the official Creed atomizer. Does anyone have a good source for larger atomizers? They seem to be impossible to find in a style that is several ounces, protects from light, and doesn't have the old school squeeze thingy.
    Or, should I resign myself to using the stuff directly from the splash bottle? What have others come up with?
    Thanks

The above mentioned atomizer sold at Sephora: case in point. its only 4.5 ml. Out of all the results in google you just found, I challenge you to find an atomizer thats more than a few mls (the highest I found was 15ml), is opaque, and not $100. I think at least 50ml is a reasonable and practical purchase for a atomizer in home use. The others seem to be travel sizes.
    I'll check the department stores.

decant sales:
    Crystal Flacon

Just got my decant bottles from lotioncrafters, including this 50ml size. It's opaque though.

http://www.lotioncrafter.com/store/p...roductid=16521

$2.75 per bottle or 6 pack for $10.50
    I'm simplifying my life. For Sale Thread (some niche, some designer):
    http://community.basenotes.net/showthread.php?t=222407

I've gone on the same atomizer quest, but to no avail.

I have 8.4 oz flacons of Bois du Portugal, Selection Verte, Cypres Musc, and Bois d'Argent. I have resolved to using the atomizers available at Nordstrom's, in the women's perfume department. They are available in silver/silver, black/gold, and gold/gold. I have about 15 of the silver/silver that I use for not only the flacons, but all of my favorites that I want to make portable. They are about 5 or 8 ml and virtually indestructable; great for pockets, and look cool. They are about 6 bucks.

I do have one of the green leather Creed atomizers that I got on ebay for about 40 bucks, but I believe they are out of stock now. I would like to find either more of those (cheap) or something with similar size, quality, and attractiveness. There probably is very little demand for empty atomizers of that size, so I'm not surprised that they're hard to find.
    Lately I've been wearing:
    Windsor, Bois de Santal, Original Santal, Elixir, Douro, Endymion, Reflection, Arcus, Marwah