Code of Conduct

Thread: Joop! JUMP -

Cool Joop! JUMP -

Over the weekend I bought a gift set of this scent in JCPenney it was marked down to 40% off for a large edt and deo stick.

Today I wore it to work and a female employee said it was invoking a headache on her to the point she had to take some Advil. To be honest I smelled in when I first sprayed on in the morning then it disappeared.

After work I changed and layed my t-shirt on the bed - just a while I went into the bedroom put in in the hamper and I was attacked by the smell of Jump....I guess this is a strong scent that needs a light hand?

Was I a stinkmeister?
    Last edited by scentimus; 21st August 2007 at 02:04 AM.

Default Re: Joop! JUMP -

Must've been the vodka note? Jump is one of my favorites for a casual scent. Very underappreciated here in the US. Popular in the UK & Europe though.
    "I exist for myself, and for those to whom my unquenchable thirst for freedom gives everything, but also for everyone, since insofar as I am able to love - I love everyone. Of noble hearts, I am the noblest - and the most generous of those that yearn to give love in return. - I am a human being, I love death and I love life."

Egon Schiele - Self-Potrait

My classics: Dior Homme EdT, YSL Rive Gauche PH, Helmut Lang Cuiron, L'Occitane Neroli (vintage), Davidoff Zino, L'Occitane Eau des Baux

http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/2976

Default Re: Joop! JUMP -

Joop Jump is stinky to me too - it reminds me a lot of the imitation Joop scents that were around. I don't like Joop Go either

If I must have a variant, I much prefer the Summer Temptation and Beach Clubbing ones.
    Renato