Code of Conduct

Thread: Loewe Solo

Default Loewe Solo

What does everyone think of this as a one and onyl fragrance? I have currently got CK euphoria and hate it and just ran out of JPG Le Male, I like the smell of it just wondering your opinons, I can't really justify buying more than one fragrance! I'm a student and 19 if that helps!

Default Re: Loewe Solo

I have a big bottle of this and think it's a good, long-lasting cologne. It smells sophisticated and versatile, and at the age of 19 as you are, you'd naturally become a bit more mature wearing this scent.
    Current Top 5

1. Creed Aventus
    2. A*Men Pure Malt
    3. L'instant Extreme
    4. Nasomatto Duro
    5. CDG - Kyoto

It's a little too floral for me. Light, but very sweet in a green way. It reminds me of Herrera for Men, but even sweeter, and without any of the spices. It gives me a headache.
    "It's not what you look like when you're doing what you're doing; it's what you're doing when you're doing what you look like you're doing."

one of my favs. great longevity ... strong floral-spicy base ... with some aquatic touch, very versatile... for day or night works excellent... great fragance and not so popular..!

If you like Le Male, you should try:
    - Rochas Man
    - Gucci Envy

Seem to recall liking this one a lot when I was at Harrod's. Regretably, I didn't pick it though as I was obsessed with get M7 Fresh & Opium EdP.
    "I exist for myself, and for those to whom my unquenchable thirst for freedom gives everything, but also for everyone, since insofar as I am able to love - I love everyone. Of noble hearts, I am the noblest - and the most generous of those that yearn to give love in return. - I am a human being, I love death and I love life."

Egon Schiele - Self-Potrait

My classics: Dior Homme EdT, YSL Rive Gauche PH, Helmut Lang Cuiron, L'Occitane Neroli (vintage), Davidoff Zino, L'Occitane Eau des Baux

http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/2976