Code of Conduct

Thread: Loewe Solo

Default Loewe Solo

What does everyone think of this as a one and onyl fragrance? I have currently got CK euphoria and hate it and just ran out of JPG Le Male, I like the smell of it just wondering your opinons, I can't really justify buying more than one fragrance! I'm a student and 19 if that helps!

Default Re: Loewe Solo

I have a big bottle of this and think it's a good, long-lasting cologne. It smells sophisticated and versatile, and at the age of 19 as you are, you'd naturally become a bit more mature wearing this scent.
    Current Top 5

1. Creed Aventus
    2. A*Men Pure Malt
    3. L'instant Extreme
    4. Nasomatto Duro
    5. CDG - Kyoto

It's a little too floral for me. Light, but very sweet in a green way. It reminds me of Herrera for Men, but even sweeter, and without any of the spices. It gives me a headache.
    "It's not what you look like when you're doing what you're doing; it's what you're doing when you're doing what you look like you're doing."

one of my favs. great longevity ... strong floral-spicy base ... with some aquatic touch, very versatile... for day or night works excellent... great fragance and not so popular..!

Salvador, Bahia

If you like Le Male, you should try:
    - Rochas Man
    - Gucci Envy

Seem to recall liking this one a lot when I was at Harrod's. Regretably, I didn't pick it though as I was obsessed with get M7 Fresh & Opium EdP.
    "I exist for myself, and for those to whom my unquenchable thirst for freedom gives everything, but also for everyone, since insofar as I am able to love - I love everyone. Of noble hearts, I am the noblest - and the most generous of those that yearn to give love in return. - I am a human being, I love death and I love life."

Egon Schiele - Self-Potrait

My classics: Dior Homme EdT, YSL Rive Gauche PH, Helmut Lang Cuiron, L'Occitane Neroli (vintage), Davidoff Zino, L'Occitane Eau des Baux