Code of Conduct

Default Mea Culpa, Mea Culpa, Mea Maxima Culpa

" . . . quia peccavi nimis cogitatione, verbo et opere . . ."

It is true, mine brothers and mine sisters, even as the sages of Basenotes did pronounce. Yea, verily, verily, I say unto see, "Mine eyes have seen the glory of Pomegranate Noir." Thou hast all beseeched me to hearken unto thy words and to taste of that glory which belongeth unto Jo Malone's darkest handmaiden, and lo have I tasted again, and have humbled myself before her swarthy majesty. I sought thy succor and lo, didst I learn from thy wisdom.

-- Translation from the campy, pseudo-Jacobean English into the modern mother tongue: I f-cked up judging PN the first time, yes, but a) listened to all of you, b) tried PN again, c) LOVED it this time 'round (AFTER the cloyingly sweet opening miasma had dissipated, mind you), and d) will now hurry to buy a bottle ASAP. --
    Last edited by tvlampboy; 26th August 2007 at 03:54 AM.

Peggy: "Right now, we have to get to the mental institution. Something terrible has happened."
    Latrelle: "What?"
    Peggy: "Brother Boy has tried to kill himself. He jumped out of his bedroom window."
    Latrelle: "Isn't he only on the second floor?"
    Peggy: "Yes, but he hit his head on a lawn gnome."
    Fr. Sordid Lives: The Series
    "Live, live, live! Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death."
    Auntie Mame
    [/B]

Default Re: Mea Culpa, Mea Culpa, Mea Maxima Culpa

Don't beat yourself up, it can happens to us all...