Code of Conduct
    Basenotes Institution
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Chandler Burr reviews CKIN2Uher, Coco Mademoiselle and Tommy Girl in the NYT 8-26-07

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/08/26/st...?ref=tmagazine

I think this is an 'old' review of Coco Mademoiselle, that he just inserted into the NYT column, but nonetheless it's nice to see Mr. Burr back with his fragrance reviews in the Times.

Also, what a coincidence, his 4 star review of Tommy Girl by Tommy Hilfiger - I must have talked to atleast 3 women about Tommy Girl and how much I liked it, when the subject came up of women's fragrances that I love.

Enjoy!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Chandler Burr reviews CKIN2Uher, Coco Mademoiselle and Tommy Girl in the NYT 8-26

Thanks for posting these!
    I treasure my sample of Tommy Girl. Only a whiff of it can cheer me up for quite a while. Burr looks at it from a different angle, and I do not say that would be wrong. But my impression is he has picked up less than is actually there.
    Last edited by narcus; 2nd September 2007 at 07:46 AM.
    'Il mondo dei profumi č un universo senza limiti: una fraganza puo rievocare sensazioni, luoghi, persone o ancora condurre in uno spazio di nuove dimensioni emozionali' L. V.