Code of Conduct

Default Pheromone for men by Marilyn Miglin

I wonder if I am one of the few who likes this fragrance? This afternoon I made a trip to the Wrentham Village Premium Outlets besides Perfumania their resides a shop called The Fragrance Outlet. This shop really doesn't have that much great deals and most the time you can do better on line.

I did spot a discount rack and on it were a few boxes of Pheromone for men and a few unboxed testers and some sealed Pheromome Soaps. I check the boxes to see if they had been opened before and sniff the spray nozle to see if it had been sprayed. All checked out fine. So I ended up buy two boxed bottles and two of the soaps all for $20.00! Big diffrence from what it would have cost me on the Miglin website ($62.00).

They also had large bottles of Casran and St Dupont Pure - I acidently broke a bottle of Casmir deoderant all over the floor : -( I knew to get my Pheromone and go!

Default Re: Pheromone for men by Marilyn Miglin

You're not alone. I love it!!! I don't know why they call it that. I wonder if it has pheromones in it. Doubt it. It smells good. I'd get it again if I was running low.

Default Re: Pheromone for men by Marilyn Miglin

Quote Originally Posted by Zerby View Post
    You're not alone. I love it!!! I don't know why they call it that. I wonder if it has pheromones in it. Doubt it. It smells good. I'd get it again if I was running low.

Neither the women's or the men's contain actual pheomones. Marilyn Miglin choose the name pheromone which was coined in 1960 by scientist.

The Greek pherein (to carry) and hormon (to excite). "Is that not what fragrance it to be worn for?", Marilyn Miglin