Code of Conduct
    Off-Scenter

Default Problem uploading reviews

Thank you, Grant, for getting the boards and directory up and running again! Unfortunately, I am getting the following error message every time I try to submit a review:

"Internal Server Error
    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@basenotes.net and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
    More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

Any ideas?

Default Re: Problem uploading reviews

I get a "you need to be logged in to post a review", when i am logged in!

Off-Scenter

Now I can't access my wardrobe, either. I get the "you must be logged on..." message, even though I am logged on. Pooh.

I'm getting the same "internal server error" when trying to post a review. I can change my wardrobe alright, just can't submit a review. Contacted webmaster, but haven't heard back yet.

Quote Originally Posted by AFD View Post
    I'm getting the same "internal server error" when trying to post a review. I can change my wardrobe alright, just can't submit a review. Contacted webmaster, but haven't heard back yet.
    Don't worry, it'll get sorted out with time, but please be patient because Grant and family are very busy