Code of Conduct

Question Where do you guys buy your fragrences from in the US?

I used to buy mine off of ebay but i have been reading here quite a bit and makes me wonder whether most of the people selling cologne are legit or not. Who knows what i have might be a knock off but i can't tell since this is the first time ive owned a lot of the cologne i bought off of ebay. If you read most of the people selling stuff most have a few negative feedbacks saying this stuff wasn't legit. I would think if it was a retail box you would be safe but im sure where there is money to be made then people will go through any means to make fakes of it. So do you guys steer clear of ebay even if the seller has a lot of feedback? The few ive looked at at least had a couple comments saying they sold fake cologne. The prices on ebay are just so enticing.

OK if you don't buy on ebay where do you buy most of your cologne at? Is the price that much cheaper than what you would buy it in the store?

Ncage

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Where do you guys buy your fragrences from in the US?

http://www.scentiments.com/
    http://www.perfumedistributor.com/ (This company supplies Scentiments, but has different stock.)
    http://www.bigdiscount.com/
    Current Wardrobe: Terre d'Hermes (duh), Guerlain Vetiver, Bvlgari Aqua, Bvlgari Pour Homme, Mugler Cologne, Rochas Man, Green Irish Tweed

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I am lucky enough to have access to most of the frags that are available. I get most of my frags from Nordstrom and Neimans. I get the hard to find ones from fragrance.net. I also get some of my current ones from there too. Most of the frags are cheaper on fragrance.net than in the store. The perfumes smell good like the ones I get from the dept stores. I was afraid that they would be old and smell funny or stale. I haven't had that problem yet.
    Diva is fartin in your perfume mist before you walk through it!! Walk slow and let it marinate......

Divatologist....Breaking perfume rules since 1969
    I smells goooooooooooood! Don't believe me? Come smell me!!

"The Divatologist Perfume Application Method" is now available!!! Learn It, Live It, Love It Click Here! Many Compliments Await You!

www.twitter.com/Divatologist www.divatologist.tumblr.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I also use Scentiments.com as my primary shopping source. In addition I use legit base websites like artisanparfumeur.com which is guarenteed to sell real juice.

If I am not buying from those sites I am buying "used" from the people here. I probably do that the most.