Code of Conduct

Default I need help with Creed (I cant remember wat Creed i tried :( )

Hey everyone,

The place where im currently living (Adelaide,SA,Australia) doesnt have any place to test Creed perfume. So, last time when i went back to my hometown (VN), like 8 months ago, i tested various kinds of Creed, 3-4 or so. I really like one of the Creed i tested, but i couldnt remember the name of that Creed bottle !!! That's the problem. Can you guys please help me to come up with the name of that frag ?? >< (im new to creed and perfume )

Hmmm , i remember it was a fresh fragrance. It is a bit sweet, has a very pleasure smell. It light. I reckon the smell make me think of water ... Im not sure if its Silver mountain water or not (Sorry, english is not my first language so i dont know how to describe the smell, thats the best i could do)

Thanks a lot.

Default Re: I need help with Creed (I cant remember wat Creed i tried :( )

Silver Mountain Water for sure (white bottle)...do you remember the colour of the bottle?

Do you remember anything about the bottle's coloring? Was it green, gold, white, or clear? Or something else? Because if it's any of those mentioned, it's almost certainly (in order of colors listed) Original Vetiver, Millesime Imperial, Silver Mountain Water, or Erolfa.
    "It's not what you look like when you're doing what you're doing; it's what you're doing when you're doing what you look like you're doing."

Orignal Vetiver (is not a bit sweet);
    M. Imperial is more aquatic and fruity (also a bit sweet...like Silver Mountain Water, but SMW is like breathing fresh mountain air :-))
    Erolfa is also wonderful (but a bit sweet, nah)

I really dont remember the colour of the bottle, coz i didnt have a chance to pick it up and spray on the test strip (all the sales attendant in VN does that... they dont want u to touch their stuff !!! ) =="

I dont think the bottle was green like Original Veltiver.

Hmm i reckon when i smell that perfume, i think of white colour, with a bit of "depth".
    Also, it is not : spicy, a bit warm, just a bit "floral"... ><

Whats the main difference between MI and SMW anyway ??? Im not sure if im going to blind buy my first Creed ...

Thank you guys for looking !!! especially P-Natra and LiveJazz, thx for ur time ^^
    Last edited by ohhmygod; 30th August 2007 at 11:49 AM.

You'd remember MI as a bright, fresh, deep floral. Silver Mountain Water is very lively, very crisp, and has a distinctive "hairspray" smell to it on first application.

Peggy: "Right now, we have to get to the mental institution. Something terrible has happened."
    Latrelle: "What?"
    Peggy: "Brother Boy has tried to kill himself. He jumped out of his bedroom window."
    Latrelle: "Isn't he only on the second floor?"
    Peggy: "Yes, but he hit his head on a lawn gnome."
    Fr. Sordid Lives: The Series
    "Live, live, live! Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death."
    Auntie Mame
    [/B]

It looks like MI is the one i liked now hehe... Not sure if im going to blind buy it ! wat do u guys think ?
    And how about the longevity issues ? I heard that many people has longevity issues with it. I'm a bit special i guess, Polo Blue last pretty long for me.

And it smells similar with Unforgivable by Sean John?

There are numerous online sources for Creed samples. This is one:

http://www.parfumsraffy.com/creedsampleset.html

Best regards,
    Mike

The longtivity is good...when i spray (SMW or M.I.) 3-4 times on my neck (in the morning), till the next day when i shower, i can smell the fragrance...some say it&#180;s not strong enough, but believe it is strong.

You couldn't go wrong with MI, the longevity for me is good as well (better than most CREED IMHO).

As for SMW I think the opening notes are awesome but the dry down is somewhat smelled like an old-lady-powder, well that's just me tho..

I have yet to find a Creed frag that lasted on me more than 2 hours besides Virgin Island Waters and Bois du Portugal. VIW was too cloying, and BdP didn't agree with me at all. I enjoyed SMW but it turns sour on me after 45 minutes and then is gone 30 minutes after it goes sour.

I'm thinking it was Vetiver ('48).
    - Rich
    As always, disregard most of what I say. It's not worth your heart health to actually worry about what a 23 year old guy from Kansas thinks. Even if he is really ridiculously good looking.

So you guys reckon i should blind buy Creed Millesime ?