Code of Conduct
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Default Re: Perfumed Court - Very Expensive !

Quote Originally Posted by Trebor View Post
    I think there's a lot of TPC supporters simply for the 'one-stop shop' experience. Well, I actually dislike shopping malls and prefer the time and effort usually spent searching for things in more than one location (it's something I'm used to and it also makes the quest all the more worthwhile). Apart from a few fragrances, most can be obtained in other ways without the need to purchase a full sized bottle.

It's really funny how one of the main supporting arguments is based on the assumption that TPC could save you money from possible unwanted bottle purchases - surely EVEN MORE money can be saved by not expecting every sample and decant to obtained from the same source (like a bloody shopping mall).

I love writing to houses, not knowing if they'll send me any free samples, and I much prefer ordering samples and decants from Basenoters who've always offered me a superb service at REASONABLE prices (you know who you are, guys!). Leontion, most of what you want I'm sure you can get in the UK (and if not, in Europe). Of course other places are making a tiny profit from selling samples - it's completely natural.

Each to their own, I suppose...
    You are absolutely correct and I would love to have the time to hunt things out. Unfortunately for me time is in far shorter supply than money and I therefore welcome the convenience of purchasing samples online from one reputable source. I am prepared to pay for that convenience. Hopefully in time I will get to know people on the boards who I can purchase decants from, for the time being TPC is a very useful resource.
    --------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by hirch_duckfinder View Post
    It is the hypocrisy that I don't like. They have presented themselves as having been wronged by the "nasty perfume giants" who tried to restrict their decant sales. They then invoke the same arguments used by those giants in order to justify their very high prices. I will address your political points elsewhere, if you like. Suffice it to say, I am no lover of capitalism.
    I do see a distinction here - the perfume giants are trying to control the market and restrict supply, whereas TPC are simply trying to make a living.
    Last edited by Leontion; 11th January 2008 at 06:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Leontion View Post
    You are absolutely correct and I would love to have the time to hunt things out. Unfortunately for me time is in far shorter supply than money and I therefore welcome the convenience of purchasing samples online from one reputable source. I am prepared to pay for that convenience. Hopefully in time I will get to know people on the boards who I can purchase decants from, for the time being TPC is a very useful resource.

I do see a distinction here - the perfume giants are trying to control the market and restrict supply, whereas TPC are simply trying to make a living.
    Control the market for products they have developed, packaged, marketed etc. What is wrong with that? What do you mean restrict supply? They can make any quantity they choose. Guerlain are not obliged to make a quota of habit rouge. Unfortunately.
    "Dont try to be original. Be simple. Be good technically, and if there is something in you, it will come out. - Henri Matisse.

"Wear R de Capucci" - Hirch Duckfinder

reviews

Control the market for products they have developed, packaged, marketed etc. What is wrong with that? What do you mean restrict supply? They can make any quantity they choose. Guerlain are not obliged to make a quota of habit rouge. Unfortunately.
    Regarding controling the market - I don't see anything wrong with it morally, but it may not be in the interests of the consumer if the perfume houses have a stranglehold on the market. I believe that Chanel, Guerlain, YSL, Christian Dior amongst others were fined quite considerable sums of money by the French authorities a year or so a go for establishing a price-fixing cartel.

Equally restricting supply in the sense of having exclusive arrangements with particular retailers prevents competition in the market from driving down price.

In my view these sorts of activities are contrary to the interests of consumers - this is not a moral argument, but an economic one.

In contrast we are perfectly free to choose not to shop with TPC if we don't like the way they are operating - their activities affect their customers, but not consumers at large.
    Last edited by Leontion; 11th January 2008 at 07:03 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_in_Black View Post
    For the sake of correct figures, I changed the above calculation according to PC's real prices.

Or, if you like:

Bottle size : 120 ml

2,5 ml spray vial 120/2,5 = 48 vials

2,5 ml vials sold for $ 12 each => 12 * 48 = $ 576

This means they made a total of $ 326 on a $ 250 investment.

Anyhow, although by joining they have greatly reduced a healthy market competition, they don't force anybody to buy from them...in the end, it's always the buyer's choice.
    Thanks Lady_in_Black . Just to clarify my position I was only taking the figures posted by Brielle87, a couple of posts before mine, on this example. I did not go to check the prices on TPC. This thread has now turned into Economics 101 LOL !!!!, which I know fredricktoo is loving .

Given their correct prices and your calculations that is a good ROI on that particular product, based on an assumption again that they sold all of the vials on time, and did not have to eat the cost on the vials that were left unsold. Again keep in mind the costs that Robyogi mentioned that I did not list. There are other variables too, but I don't want to go into that.

Given all this are they going to pocket millions of dollars in a year , like perfume companies do ???
    Absolutely not.............

Could they make a decent earnings at the end of a fiscal year to put a smile on their faces ???
    Maybe..........but isn't this what we all strive for.........so why are we blaming them...........

Are they not providing a decent service AND decent products and making people happy while they are trying to make ends meet ???
    Yes they are.................

Are they not taking a BIG risk by going in this venture ???
    Yes they are...............

I wish them well and hope their business grows, in fact I wish all of the small business people well.....

Peace .
    Vijay"Maisonstinky"

Thanks maisonstinky for expressing yourself so well. I'm a new to all this and have found TPC extraordinarily helpful. I don't live in the US so I generally get absolutely hammered by the the shipping from ebay, plus samples are generally impossible to obtain from stores owing to extreme SA stingyness. Are TPC expensive? Absolutely! But try living without them.

Quote Originally Posted by zaklin View Post
    Thanks maisonstinky for expressing yourself so well. I'm a new to all this and have found TPC extraordinarily helpful. I don't live in the US so I generally get absolutely hammered by the the shipping from ebay, plus samples are generally impossible to obtain from stores owing to extreme SA stingyness. Are TPC expensive? Absolutely! But try living without them.
    Okay, how much did they pay you?

Wow! You mean I could get paid for writing such stuff? Thanks for the tip. LOL!

I love The Perfumed Court. It is not expensive at all and is really affordable, even for the average person. I didn't even have to get a second job to buy from them. They are my favorite. I will never buy samples from Luckyscent or eBay again. Ever. Bow to The Perfumed Court!

(psst! where's my money! $$$)

My experience was very positive as well ... one of the scents I had oredered was out, but they shipped the rest of the order with some additional small samples of fragrances from the same company ... very nice. The remaining fragrance was shipped about a week later. I really like their 5ml glass atomizers as well ... seem to be well constructed for the money.

Quote Originally Posted by Trebor View Post
    Okay, how much did they pay you?

No , No Trebor, I am the only one getting paid . I need more people to thank me because that is what my commision is based on LOL !!!!. (Newbies, please don't take this seriously !!!).
    Vijay"Maisonstinky"

I ordered from the Perfumed Court. I found the prices for samples to not be too bad - though some were high, but they were for perfumes that were especially rare or expensive.

I liked the "pick 3" from one type - the costs were a bit lower then per sample.
    ===
    [I] recall thinking that the computer would never advance much further than this. Call me nave, but I seemed to have underestimated the universal desire to sit in a hard plastic chair and stare at a screen until your eyes cross. ~ David Sedaris

In case anyone has missed this, Nancy (Fishbone) broke out of TPC and continues now her own decanting service as she did before the TPC time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascella View Post
    In case anyone has missed this, Nancy (Fishbone) broke out of TPC and continues now her own decanting service as she did before the TPC time.
    The perfumed court webpage doesnt reflect that information. It still has her name on it.

gupts

Quote Originally Posted by gupts View Post
    The perfumed court webpage doesnt reflect that information. It still has her name on it.

gupts
    But the news letters sent by TPC are now signed by three names instead of four .

Edit: Just looked for some info on MUA, sadly she is having a liquidation sale and seems to be getting out of decanting business.
    Last edited by Ascella; 28th January 2008 at 10:05 AM.

Personally I think decanting as a business in itself is immoral
    The decanting business is immoral??????????????

The morality police have reached a new low

Right now, I am almost embarrassed to be a member of Basenotes

x
    Last edited by Rockford; 30th January 2008 at 01:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockford View Post
    The decanting business is immoral??????????????

The morality police have reached a new low

Right now, I am almost embarrassed to be a member of Basenotes

x
    Why? I just expressed a view, and one that I don't hold particularly strongly. I made an effort to say it was my opinion. As I clarified later it is actually the fact that they use the same arguments as the big perfume giants they criticise to justify their own behaviour which I find annoying.
    And it strikes me that I expressed it clearly as my opinion, not attempting to impose my moral standards on anyone else. Can you say the same?
    Last edited by hirch_duckfinder; 30th January 2008 at 06:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    "Dont try to be original. Be simple. Be good technically, and if there is something in you, it will come out. - Henri Matisse.

"Wear R de Capucci" - Hirch Duckfinder

reviews

isnt decanting illegal?

Dependent

yes! and soon just pouring will be outlawed and then swirling, shaking, viewing in daylight, using as a solvent to get glue off the other bottle, providing it to children and the elderly and tasting..
    Last edited by fredricktoo; 30th January 2008 at 08:53 PM.

Default Perfumed Court Issue

I just ordered a decant of Bois du Portugal from The Perfumed Court. It smells nothing like the sample I got from Creed. In fact, I can't smell much of anything at all.

Has anyone had this problem?

Next to the bottle of Van Winkle Special Reserve

Default Re: Perfumed Court Issue

I've only ordered from there once. As far I can tell, they sent good stuff.

Angry Re: Perfumed Court Issue

I am a former parfumeur in the fragrance industry who has ordered several decants from Perfumed Court. Their decants are poor at best, in my opinion, and entirely overpriced. We should question the sources of their fragrances. They are notorious for purchasing fake scents on eBay. I have conducted extensive investigations of threads on eBay, MakeupAlley and other sites. They are FAR from reputable.

I hate to join in because the ladies are nice and they shipped my orders really fast but...all four of my samples are incredibly weak and before I saw this post, I too was wondering about the quality of the samples as well. Again, I am not trying to "flame" The Perfume Court at all because I do believe they are doing fragrance enthusiasts a favor. I am just being honest here.

Honesty helps people here the most. I have no experience with The Perfume Court but I do have Bois du Portugal and it does not quit on me. It usually lasts a day and a half, assuming I don't shower and maintain only low intensity activities. It is one of the strongest and longest lasting fragrances I know, on everyone who I know that owns it at least...

Seems to me you ought to inquire at the PC rather than query other members. Some will have good experiences, others not. Not too sure what info you glean from that knowledge.

TNMA
    "Why not seize the pleasure at once?"
    -- Jane Austen (Sun, and Mercury in Sagittarius)

I'm unsure what "nice" has to do with the quality of the decants filled by Perfumed Court. Any seller can be "nice" but not fulfill an honest order. In my experience, with more than 12 purchases, Perfumed Court are far from reputable. If I'm censored for saying so, I have told the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauSoleil View Post
    I'm unsure what "nice" has to do with the quality of the decants filled by Perfumed Court. Any seller can be "nice" but not fulfill an honest order. In my experience, with more than 12 purchases, Perfumed Court are far from reputable. If I'm censored for saying so, I have told the truth.
    Okay, attacking me is unnecessary when I am agreeing with your side. Customer service is important with me and I wanted it to be made clear that their customer service was excellent. I have "blacklisted" retailers before on the quality of their customer service.

No offense at all thenmarcher, I saw a topic and I wanted to share my opinion. Obviously, if it requires more action I will take it as I am an adult who can apply reason to my actions, but, my reply was solely to share my opinion in a topic posted by a fellow basenoter as I know it feels good to have ppl who can sympathize with you.

Please ppl, more ppl will be open to reply more and to share opinions and experiences if you're not overly sensitive about issues.

Quote Originally Posted by EnvYuS View Post
    Honesty helps people here the most. I have no experience with The Perfume Court but I do have Bois du Portugal and it does not quit on me. It usually lasts a day and a half, assuming I don't shower and maintain only low intensity activities. It is one of the strongest and longest lasting fragrances I know, on everyone who I know that owns it at least...
    *Sigh* Well, I'll take this up with the ladies at the Perfumed Court. I've worn BdP before. And what they gave me is not BdP. Maybe it is a mistake in the decanting. I don't know.

Hopefully I'll be able to find some BdP without getting a knock off. *Sigh*

Interesting that someone's on here with three posts, all about the PC. I've bought many samples form them, and every one that I have subsequently bought a full bottle of has smelled exactly like the sample I bought. Either they have incredible psychic powers and sent me the real stuff, or Saks, Barneys and Neimans are stocking their shelves with those "fake scents from eBay"

I'm smelling something here, and it ain't Creed....

Quote Originally Posted by tmp00 View Post
    Interesting that someone's on here with three posts, all about the PC. I've bought many samples form them, and every one that I have subsequently bought a full bottle of has smelled exactly like the sample I bought. Either they have incredible psychic powers and sent me the real stuff, or Saks, Barneys and Neimans are stocking their shelves with those "fake scents from eBay"

I'm smelling something here, and it ain't Creed....
    I am with you tmp00.

Not to cast aspersions, but BeauSoleil's credibility would be greatly enhanced if he/she was interested in advancing the conversation on other topics as well.
    Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and sorry I could not travel both and be one traveler, long I stood and looked down one as far as I could to where it bent in the undergrowth; Then took the other, as just as fair, ...... I shall be telling this with a sigh somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost

Shoot, and I wanted to order samples from them.

Would a Macy's have these to sample? There's one by my college;

Guerlain 'Mouchoir de Monsieur'
    CB I Hate Perfume ' Memory of Kindness'
    Comme des Garcons Series 1 Leaves - Lily
    Geo Trumper Wild Fern
    Creed Bois de Cedrat

Are there any other sites that have better, I guess reputation?

Quote Originally Posted by Maximiliani View Post
    Would a Macy's have these to sample? There's one by my college;

Guerlain 'Mouchoir de Monsieur'
    CB I Hate Perfume ' Memory of Kindness'
    Comme des Garcons Series 1 Leaves - Lily
    Geo Trumper Wild Fern
    Creed Bois de Cedrat

Are there any other sites that have better, I guess reputation?
    Nationally, Neiman Marcus and selected Saks stores carry Creed.

I am not sure if any major department stores or fragrance chains carry any of the others on your list - if they do, I have not seen them.

Personally, I have never had any problems with the authenticity of samples from the Perfumed Court.
    Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and sorry I could not travel both and be one traveler, long I stood and looked down one as far as I could to where it bent in the undergrowth; Then took the other, as just as fair, ...... I shall be telling this with a sigh somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost

Guerlain's Mouchoir de Monsieur is hard to find. It is another one of my favorites.

Well, looks like I'll have to just go and purchase a full bottle of BdP if I want the genuine article.

Quote Originally Posted by Texican View Post
    I just ordered a decant of Bois du Portugal from The Perfumed Court. It smells nothing like the sample I got from Creed. In fact, I can't smell much of anything at all.

Has anyone had this problem?
    I can assure you your samples are real, and that the women who run The Perfumed Court are as genuine and competent as they come. One is a Basenotes veteran and the others either have their own successful perfume blog or are otherwise held in high regard. They are perfume goddesses, and between them they own one of the largest collections of vintage perfumes in the world. Each one of them has a stronger frame of reference than 99% of the people who spend time on the various forums.

You'll read all kinds of disinformation generated on various sites, primarily because there are a lot of people who would like to see them not doing well. They are generally the same people who are looking to to make money selling samples and decants.
    Last edited by pluran; 28th February 2008 at 02:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pluran View Post
    I can assure you your samples are real, and that the women who run The Perfumed Court are as genuine and competent as they come. One is a Basenotes veteran and the others either have their own successful perfume blog or are otherwise held in high regard. They are perfume goddesses, and between them they own one of the largest collections of vintage perfumes in the world. Each one of them has a stronger frame of reference than 99% of the people who spend time on the various forums.

You'll read all kinds of disinformation generated on various sites, primarily because there are a lot of people who would like to see them not doing well. They are generally the same people who are looking to to make money selling samples and decants.
    Touche'
    Last edited by ubuandibeme; 28th February 2008 at 02:14 PM.

Post Re: Perfumed Court Issue

Bring this issue to them. I'm sure they will address your concerns in a prompt manner, and to your sastifaction.
    Don't panic. Just stay calm, and reload....

I have ordered at least a hundred samples and decants from one of the ladies of Perfumed Court. I have had only the best of experiences with her products and service. I will continue to order from them.

Two things to consider before this turns into an all-out flame on PC.

1) Is it possible an honest mistake was made? Even the best can slip up occasionally.

2) How have they responded? If apologies/explanations were offered, along with a new sample, perhaps it's no harm, no foul.

As far as I'm concerned, customer service says a lot about the company.

OK - I'm a relative newby and I've ordered samples from PC & have had nothing but good experiences with them...

But a question for the perfume experts here - in general, how do decants hold up? Assuming you keep them away from light and heat?

This entire thread is bordering on paranoia.

I have nothing but good things to say about the service I have received from The Perfumed Court. If they made a mistake with your order, I'm sure they'd be happy to resolve it.

I have ordered from the several times, and purchased bottles based upon the samples and never found a "disconnect" between the sample and the product I purchased - I have yet to be disappointed. I have no issues and nothing but nice things to say about quality of product and the delivery time with them.
    Last edited by Bromo33333; 28th February 2008 at 08:07 PM.
    ===
    [I] recall thinking that the computer would never advance much further than this. Call me nave, but I seemed to have underestimated the universal desire to sit in a hard plastic chair and stare at a screen until your eyes cross. ~ David Sedaris

I have ordered from all of these ladies *many times* on ebay and never once had a problem. fyi Now that they have the additional expense of a website, they cost more. I never heard of them being "notorious" for buying fake fragrances off Ebay, where did you get that information, anyway, BeauSoleil? They know better than to do that. Please provide some link or proof, I don't believe it. Thank you.
    I am a former parfumeur in the fragrance industry who has ordered several decants from Perfumed Court. Their decants are poor at best, in my opinion, and entirely overpriced. We should question the sources of their fragrances. They are notorious for purchasing fake scents on eBay. I have conducted extensive investigations of threads on eBay, MakeupAlley and other sites. They are FAR from reputable.
    I am a member of makeupalley, there has never been any mention of that.
    Last edited by beachroses; 29th February 2008 at 03:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

The women who run Perfumed Court are very reliable and perfume lovers. I know they would not rip anyone off on purpose. Maybe they made a mistake which I'm sure they would make up for. There is a user who keeps coming on this board strictly for the purpose of posting negative comments about Perfumed Court. BeauSoleil sounds like the same person who gets banned and joins with different names. Sounds like a lady with a grudge and no proof to her claims.
    Oriscent, AgarAura Pure Ouds, Creed, LIDGE, Patou Pour Homme, tons of niche and rare stuff for sale!
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/253...er-100-items!!

I just ran some searches on MUA, there are no such posts. BS is a troll or a jealous competitor.
    Last edited by beachroses; 28th February 2008 at 08:43 PM.

I'm sure that they are quite reputable, and I didn't mean to cause dissent with my question. I was just wondering if anyone had a problem with this.

I've contacted the ladies at Perfumed Court, but they have yet to respond back to me. I'm sure this was a mistake which I can get rectified. I was just wondering if maybe the sample that came with the Creed certificate was fake or if my honker was messed up.
    Last edited by Texican; 28th February 2008 at 08:56 PM.

I've used TPC several times and would not hesitate to use them again. I would highly recommend their service.

I'm sure that they are quite reputable, and I didn't mean to cause dissent with my question.
    No need to feel bad - it was a completely legitimate and reasonably stated question.

Let us know if this gets resolved!

I'm sure that they are quite reputable, and I didn't mean to cause dissent with my question. I was just wondering if anyone had a problem with this.

I've contacted the ladies at Perfumed Court, but they have yet to respond back to me.
    I have no axe to grind with them, but just fyi, I've emailed them 2 or 3 different times and never received an answer. Each time I had a question about something I was trying to buy from them. Go figure.

This statement could not be further from my experience with TPC. I have just placed my third substantial order with them and could not be happier with the quality of the decants and their customer service thus far - I've ordered a variety of stuff including Creeds and Chanels and all have been the real deal.

I participate at MUA and POL and to my knowledge there have been no such threads about TPC ladies at either of those sites.

To the OP - I hope you get your problem resolved.

My one experience with PC was great. Among the samples I ordered were BdP, Jicky and Mouchoir de Monsieur. The Jicky and MdM were definitely the real deal, I've purchased bottles of both from Imagination Perfumery since then. If the BdP is a knockoff, then I'd have to say it is one of the most wonderful smelling knockoffs ever. It lasts all day on me. I've no doubt it's authentic.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Q View Post
    I have no axe to grind with them, but just fyi, I've emailed them 2 or 3 different times and never received an answer. Each time I had a question about something I was trying to buy from them. Go figure.
    I understand. Well, I suppose it is not a total loss. My wife loves the stuff that they sent me in lieu of the BdP, so I guess it ain't so bad. For some reason it smells a lot like lilies, which she adores.

I suppose I will just wait to see what happens. If I don't get a response from them, I'll purchase a full bottle of Mouchoir de Monsieur, BdP, Himalaya, or Millesime Imperiale (depending if I like it. Thanks Somethinpositive! )
    Last edited by Texican; 28th February 2008 at 11:04 PM.

Lean in closer, dear
    Blog Entries

I'd bet my life on the integrity of the products from The Perfumed Court.

I had purchased from two of the ladies before TPC was formed and have bought from TPC multiple times. 100% satisfied.

I had the pleasure of meeting Lisa (one of TPC's owners) last year, and she's a true perfume-lover who wants to spread the joy of experiencing wonderful fragrances. There'd be no reason for these gals to shoot themselves in the foot with inferior products or services.
    In a world where 6 million people are added each month, every landscape matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Quarry View Post
    I'd bet my life on the integrity of the products from The Perfumed Court.

I had purchased from two of the ladies before TPC was formed and have bought from TPC multiple times. 100% satisfied.

I had the pleasure of meeting Lisa (one of TPC's owners) last year, and she's a true perfume-lover who wants to spread the joy of experiencing wonderful fragrances. There'd be no reason for these gals to shoot themselves in the foot with inferior products or services.
    I don't think their products are inferior. I just think they mislabeled my decant. Things like this happen with the best of people.

Did they ever respond to you, Texican? I only did business with them as individual sellers on Ebay and I don't think ignoring your emails was good. I also know that one of them has separated from the group and has hers on sale, because she's quitting. Fishbones. Maybe that's how the wires got crossed. You didn't start any dissension at all!

Honesty kills kittens.
    Check out my fragrances for sale at Crystal Flacon - NEW! Updated - Click Here!
    Creed, Bond No.9, Montale, Frederic Malle, Le Labo, Amouage
    Niche Fragrances / Women's Fragrances / Men's Fragrances

Quote Originally Posted by beachroses View Post
    Did they ever respond to you, Texican? I only did business with them as individual sellers on Ebay and I don't think ignoring your emails was good. I also know that one of them has separated from the group and has hers on sale, because she's quitting. Fishbones. Maybe that's how the wires got crossed. You didn't start any dissension at all!
    I did get a response. I told Diane, who agreed to replace the decant, to pay no attention to the issue, since my non-perfume-wearing wife loves whatever is in the decant and has agreed to take it off my hands (thank God for wives)! Either the decants were mixed up or something must have happened during shipping (heat, cold, gremlins, whatever).

I've fallen arse backwards into a bottle for a good price from a colleague on another forum that I'm a member on. I'm more than happy to take it off his hands.
    Last edited by Texican; 29th February 2008 at 03:30 AM.

Mikey, how about you? Anyone answer back?

I love TPC. I love their website, their exhaustive choices, their prompt and friendly service, and most important, the integrity of their juices. With regard to the prices: I understand that I am paying for the ability to sample, which includes not just the juice, but the procuring, the decanting, the website, the mailing. I can sample scents not available in the US. I ordered from these ladies when they were on E Bay, and I will continue to order from them. Errors can be just that--errors--and not a nefarious plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Therese View Post
    I love TPC. I love their website, their exhaustive choices, their prompt and friendly service, and most important, the integrity of their juices. With regard to the prices: I understand that I am paying for the ability to sample, which includes not just the juice, but the procuring, the decanting, the website, the mailing. I can sample scents not available in the US. I ordered from these ladies when they were on E Bay, and I will continue to order from them. Errors can be just that--errors--and not a nefarious plan.
    Indeed. I will continue to go to them for my hard-to-find scents, like my Mouchoir de Monsieur. I'm just wondering what is in the decant, though. It smells oblivious on me, but marvelous on my wife.

Well, I'm another one who has no complaints about TPC. They were sweet to me when I told them one decant from my order didn't arrive, and they say they are shipping me another. I would be horribly disappointed if they should let me down, because the whole service they offer is a great help to a newbie like me. But based on my experience so far I would say that |I can trust them, I hope your concerns can be resolved Texican.
    Last edited by zaklin; 29th February 2008 at 07:06 PM.