Code of Conduct

Default Uproariously Funny Review of Idole de Lubin

I just stumbled across this [i]hilarious]/i] June '07 review of Idole de Lubin. Like it (the review's contents) or not, you have to admit that it's a pretty funny review.

Here goes:

"A couple got together for a night on the town. She wore Donna Karan Black Cashmere. He wore Bulgari Black. They drank rum until the gal got sick and threw up in her leather purse which contained Red Hots candy and stale cigarettes.

That said -- I've smelled worse. And I believe that on the right guy, the drydown on Idole might be pleasant. Clearly something you have to sample for yourself."
    Last edited by tvlampboy; 30th August 2007 at 11:10 PM.

Peggy: "Right now, we have to get to the mental institution. Something terrible has happened."
    Latrelle: "What?"
    Peggy: "Brother Boy has tried to kill himself. He jumped out of his bedroom window."
    Latrelle: "Isn't he only on the second floor?"
    Peggy: "Yes, but he hit his head on a lawn gnome."
    Fr. Sordid Lives: The Series
    "Live, live, live! Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death."
    Auntie Mame
    [/B]

Default Re: Uproariously Funny Review of Idole de Lubin

that's nothing like the idole de lubin i know. a superb fragrance though not as interesting as when i first knew it.
    Last edited by pluran; 30th August 2007 at 09:47 PM.

It's one of my blind buys that worked out very well. Love it!

Dan
    "We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." Ayn Rand...

"The essence of fascism is to make laws forbidding everything and then enforce them selectively against your enemies."

Daily Wardrobe

funny indeed. Idole is a good fragrance however it is not wowing enough for me to have bought. However, when I had a decant it did smell like that one of the times I sprayed it on my shirt sleeve rather than my wrist (wanted to test fragrances later that night in the mail). It was terrible, however I have never had another bad experience with it,. Just that once.

Some months ago someone here here tagged it as the "Pirates of the Caribbean" scent. Can't really argue, but love and wear it anyway.