Code of Conduct

Default Layering accident of the day - HImalaya + Ambre Sultan

I put on the last few drips of a sample of Ambre Sultan DImples sent me a while back. Then I got to fixing up my damaged bottle of Himalaya. I had broken this little nozzle piece under the sprayer a day after I bought a nice almost full 40z bottle with cap in box for $60 picked up locally! It'd been sitting there for months, but Apis generously gave me a replacement.

Anyways, it's hard to stick that thing on - perfume is spilling all over the place, and you have to shove it in, but the more you shove, the more spills out. Anyways, I had shoved it in as much as I thought it could go a few days ago, but it wasn't enough, it'd still leak every time I sprayed it.

So, this time I used a hammer, and it worked. But the point is I got Himalaya all over my Ambre Sultan, and oooh! Lovely!

I find Ambre Sultan is only good in extreme humidity where sweetness comes out. Otherwise it's too dry and dusty, But Himalaya gives it back the sugar!
    CAESAR SEEKS:
    Slumberhouse : Norne
    Parfums d'Empire: Fougére Bengale

CAESAR SWAPS/SELLS:

Default Re: Layering accident of the day - HImalaya + Ambre Sultan

I was just wondering what I might layer with today's mist of AS later on. Shame I don't have any Himalaya, because dry and dusty is exactly how I would describe AS. Today is perfect for it (it's a grey and misty day), but I don't want to smell dry and dusty when I go out to a gig tonight. I'll probably shower it off and go with Innocent Secret or Narcisso Rodriguez instead...
    "I don't know the key to success,
    but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."
    Bill Cosby