Code of Conduct

Question Erolfa!!! Is good for fall or winter?

Can I wear EROLFA also in the fall or winter. Who have tried it. Im between Bois du Portugal or EROLFA...i must say i like fresh scents.
    Last edited by DustB; 31st August 2007 at 04:52 PM. Reason: Removed all-caps in title.

Default Re: EROLFA!!! Is good for fall or winter?

If you like it wear it. Dont care the season. I use to wear Eau d'Hadrien in the fall winter and it results very well. Try to wear both EROLFA and BOIS DU PORTUGAL at same time and you will have a nice surprise ( dont mix them on the body ).

Erolfa gives me hints of the sea so i think its best for summer, but It can be used anytime of the year. Its my favorite Creed, the more I use, the more I get hooked up to it. Very addicting. Besides, its def. fresher than Bois du portugal, Bois is a masculine classic scent.
    Last edited by dple; 31st August 2007 at 09:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by P-Natra View Post
    Can I wear EROLFA also in the fall or winter.
    Can you eat pancakes for dinner?
    Last edited by Indie_Guy; 31st August 2007 at 10:05 AM.

Just bought a 2.5oz bottle of EROLFA...just for 92,- € (Germany Creed Store...20% off...the mall called "Karstadt")...new cap, new box, new logo colour...and wonderful smell...now i got 7 different Creed Millésime scents and it don´t stop :-)

The seasons do make a difference! It changes. In winter Erolfa smells more seaworthy with ozonic mists and ambergris - a colder scent, but stark and haunting. Summertime heat causes the top notes to bloom and you have more of a citrus sparkler with some effervescence. It's good in both seasons with a persona that morphs to match the weather.

Default Re: Erolfa!!! Is good for fall or winter?

Indie guy asks, "Can you eat pancakes for dinner?"

Damn good question, IG, damn good question -- that's exactly how I feel about "seasonality" insofar as fragrances are concerned.

I wear Green Irish Tweed all year 'round, for example, and it's different in each season, and yet very much the same on my skin. Most frags are like this for me, with only a very, very few being "strictly seasonal" in my wardrobe (e.g., Jean Pascal, Bel Ami and maybe -- MAYBE -- one or two others). In short, I wholeheartedly second the "If you like it, wear it" motion.
    Last edited by tvlampboy; 31st August 2007 at 07:00 PM.

Peggy: "Right now, we have to get to the mental institution. Something terrible has happened."
    Latrelle: "What?"
    Peggy: "Brother Boy has tried to kill himself. He jumped out of his bedroom window."
    Latrelle: "Isn't he only on the second floor?"
    Peggy: "Yes, but he hit his head on a lawn gnome."
    Fr. Sordid Lives: The Series
    "Live, live, live! Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death."
    Auntie Mame
    [/B]

so when you can eat pancakes for dinner, than is no problem for you wearing F.M. Musc Ravageur in the mid-summer...

GIT is another thing...i know, that i can wear GIT any season. Would you wear Bois du Portugal in the summer?

I just thought Erolfa comes to his best in the summer time...i just wanted to know how hte scent develops in a cold weather.
    Last edited by P-Natra; 31st August 2007 at 07:25 PM.

I am a huge Erolfa fan. I have worn it year-round for many years and completely concur with Buzzlepuff's accurate and well written assessment.